2 - Westrow High....Where Fights Break Out?!

Chapter Two

Westrow High....Where Fights Break Out?!

The morning bell rang. Signalling for everyone to head to their homerooms, however I had other plans. Yes that right I was going to trash the staff room and graffiti the Headmaster's office and....Pahahaha!

Let me just wipe a tear from my eye. It's so laughable to think that I'd do those things. No way. I mean I'm no bad ass. Buuut, it would be kinda fun. However, I was doing the normal and making my way to grab my schedule from the receptionist.

And it's not like the Headmaster needed any more trouble on his hands after this morning. I was meant to talk to Headmaster Harrod about starting here, but he was preoccupied dealing with the fight that broke out, in front of the school.

Yes, that right. First week of the school year and my first day here at Westrow High and already drama had taken place. It happened almost ten minutes ago as I was walking through the front gates towards the entrance. My mind went back to the memory.

*

I walked into the school. There were three buildings, one ahead of me looked like the main one. It had a large circular window above the main entrance then there were two on the side of the main.

The school looked as if it had a history with the clock tower and a bell tower. I was always fascinated with old, rustic, vintage monuments so I did not mind the scenery one bit. Then I began hear a commontion.

A small crowd had gathered cheering and yelling directed at the sight that was hidden from me. My curiosity was beginning to rise and my feet were already making my way over to the scene.

I made my way over and through the gap saw a fight between two boys. There was a blonde boy that had the normal school emerald green blazer for boys but the other dark haired boy had a black blazer. I don't remember a black blazer on the uniform list.

"What the mother heck is going on?" a voice came from my right. She was small short girl who was besides trying to see what was happening.

"Oh man, I cant see!. Why the did I get handed the short genes in the family?!" She exclaimed in frustration.

I suppressed a laugh at her frustration and humour then stepped away from my view of the fight and indicated her to take my place. She looked at me confused.

"Here. You'll be able to see better from this angle." She nodded her head as a thanks and quickly moved to my spot, though she still had to stretch a bit.

The dark haired boy almost hit the other blonde square in the face but he managed to dodge in the last second. The crowd gave a mix of 'oooos' and 'ahhhhs'. They both may have been equally matched but I could tell the dark haired boy had more skill than the blonde.

"Oh. As expected. I wonder what set them both off this time. Did they accidently look at each other?" She chuckled at the thought. "Of course they would be in a fight. It's like they're addicted to them but I'm not surprised, it's been strangely calm for a while it was only a matter of time before a fight broke out... ."

I looked confused and faced her. "What do you mean?" My gaze shifted to the two. They were both avoiding each other's attacks the only contact made was when they had a hold of each other's collar.

She looked over to me and said "You must be new here if you haven't heard of those two? I haven't seen you before, so you must be new! I mean this is a small school, everyone knows everyone." I nodded my head, still feeling confused.

The girl clapped her hands together. "Well, I guess it's my duty to tell you. Those two are the leaders of their own ga-"

She didn't finish her sentence because at that moment a raged voice yelled above the cheers "STOP AT ONCE!"