Its Been A While...(update)

*Awkwardly enters the stage to a room with no audience*

Hi Readers...

Soooo as you can see I have made an appearance after my absence of - , dayym! 3 years!!!  Honestly I didn't expect it to be so long but life got in the way.

Actually, If I'm going to be totally honest, I never thought i was going to come back to TNTB ever. I deleted the app time ago,  I stopped reading the emails I got from Wattpad and kind of forgot about it.

But for some reason I was like, let me clear out my inbox (cause its looking a little messy!) and I began to see recent-ish email notifications like you got more followers and a few comments and messages. And I'm like 'People still be reading my book??'

So for the first time in forever, I signed in (took a while to remember my password ngl) and I took a walk down memory lane with my chapters with the feels all coming back. I had the urge to write again. I missed it. And to my utter surprise this book is actually on some of the rankings in friendships, badboys and romcom! Not very high but I never expected that either.

So cutting to the chase, here is an update for those readers who are still in this room.

I want to start writing this again and I'm going to do whatever it takes to finish it. It's not fair to you guys who have been waiting. So the plan, I've actually got a few chapters/scenes already written but I feel like I have to go back and read the book myself from chapter 1 cause its been almost over 3 years and I want to get to know my characters again and remember what actually is going down in Westrowe. That way I can write this properly and not just pick up from where I left off because knowing my goldfish memory I'll repeat scenes I've already written about.

To finish off, to all those readers old and new, the gangs are back just for you.

- Frostbittenrose