Impossible love Chapter 6

Sesshomaru kneeled down on one knee and effortlessly picked talia up with his one arm. He looked down at talia emotionlessly.
"Sesshomaru! I don't care what her so called father said your not taking my friend!" Kagome yelled aiming an arrow at sesshomaru's head. She let it fly, but sesshomaru dodged it easily.
He formed his orb and flew off in the direction of his comrades . "Talia!" Kagome yelled. Inuyasha cursed sheathing the tetsuaiga.
Sesshomaru landed in the clearing he had left jaken, rin, and a-un. Said imp demon and girl jumped up seeing him.
"Lord sesshomaru!" They both yelled happily. They ran up to him and stopped seeing the unconcious girl.
"Lord sesshomaru who is this wench?" Jaken asked. Sesshomaru just walked over to a-un and laid the girl on the two headed dragons back. It's left head sniffed her head and immediately took a liking to her scent.
Sesshomaru walked forward heading down a path. "Rin, jaken we're going" he said. Jaken grabbed a-un's reins and they followed after their lord.
They traveled until night. Setting up camp next to a river, jaken set up a fire while rin caught fish in the river. Sesshomaru had laid talia against a resting a-un. She still hadn't woken which made him slightly annoyed but he didn't show it.
Rin cooked the fish she caught and sat down eating hers. Jaken ate his as well while a-un just slept. Suddenly they all looked up when they heard a groan of pain. They looked towards talia seeing her waking up. Rin got up moving towards her with a cooked fish on a leaf.
~~~~~~
Talia POV
~~~~~~
I woke up with a pounding headache. I was leaning upright against something warm and breathing. I could hear a fire and soft feet against grass.
"Miss? Would you like something to eat?" A small girls voice asked. Opening my eyes I saw a small girl with brown hair and a orange checkerd kimono.
"N-nani?" I asked sitting up slowly, holding my head. She held the leaf with the fish up.
"Would you like something to eat?" She asked again.
"Uh no thank you" I said smiling softly. She frowned but grinned a toothy smile.
"That's okay, my names rin!" She said. I couldn't help but smile.
"My name is talia, it's very nice to meet you rin" I said. She grinned wider and ran over to the green toad thing.
"This is master jaken, and that's our two headed dragon A and Un. And I guess you already met Lord sesshomaru" Rin said pointing to each one. I looked to lord sesshomaru.
"Not formally" I said and gave him a nod. He just ignored me and looked to the fire. Frowning I looked to rin.
"It's okay, Lord sesshomaru isn't one for many words but deep down he's listening" she grinned.
~~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~~
"As if he'd ever listen to someone as annoying as you!" Jaken yelled at her. Talia frowned more but rin just looked at him.
"What do you mean master jaken?" She asked.
"Lord sesshomaru despises humans you'll be lucky if he doesn't eat you while you sleep!" Jaken yelled at her louder. Rin started to cry and suddenly ran to talia. On instinct talia hugged her close.
Sesshomaru glared at jaken with a promising stare of death. Jaken realized what was going to happen and started freaking out, apologizing rapidly. Before sesshomaru could do anything talia was in front of jaken holding rin. She glared at him before kicking him like a football sending him across the river and into the forest.
"Whoa! Master jaken can fly!" Rin giggled. Talia smiled and turned to sesshomaru.
" Forgive me" she said bowing softly. Sesshomaru just looked at her and gave his signature 'hn'. Talia set rin down and she started picking flowers. Walking over to sesshomaru, she kneeled down and looked to him. "Lord sesshomaru, I would like to thank you for accepting to help me but I cannot stay i have to return home". 'I don't know why I want to go home my fake father just tried to kill me.' On instinct she put her hand over the wound.
Sesshomaru didn't look at her but she didn't notice remembering the chase that ended up with her there. "This sesshomaru has agreed to teach you. You will stay and you will learn" he finally said his voice deep and cold. She looked to him and glared.
"I'm not staying, I can't stay I have to go home" she said. " I have a huge test that I need to take to graduate". 'Nice just straight up lie to him talia' she mentally sighed.
"Ningen, this sesshomaru can smell your lies" he said. Her eyes widened and she stared at him. "You will stay, or this sesshomaru will kill you where you kneel"
She glared at him and stood walking as far away from him as she could while staying near the fire. "Fucking could hearted bastard" she mumbled under her breath.
"Watch you tongue ningen" he said coldly. "Or do you wish it ripped from your head". She glared at him and bit her tongue to stop from yelling at him.
"I have a name" she said. "It's talia not ningen"
"This sesshomaru will call you whatever this sesshomaru wants" he said looking at the sky. She glared and turned her back towards him. Talia crossed her arms and stared into the darkness surrounding the camp.
'Thanks a lot 'dad' I'm traveling with a could hearted selfish demon' she thought coldly. Talia heard a deep chuckle in her mind then silence.