Impossible love Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naraku POV
~~~~~~
I sat in the darkness aware of everything around me. "Kanna" I called for the mirror demon. Immediately a candle was lit and the small demon kneeled in front of me.
"Yes master naraku?" She asked though her voice was void of any emotion.
"Show me talia" I said. She looked down at the mirror in her hands as an image appeared. Talia was curled up in a bed in the demon lords palace. I smirked at how weak she looked.
'Young talia' I thought. 'I think it's time to meet your father face to face'. I grinned gripping her necklace in my hand.
~~~~~~
Talia POV
~~~~~~
I woke early the next morning. It was just before dawn but I wanted to train alone for a little while. I got up and got dressed quickly. Making my way to the armory I decided to train in the garden but I would use training weapons.
After getting two wooden poles I walked to the garden. I started training closing my eyes. I pictured my surroundings as I twisted and turned.
I was probably there for an hour or two before one of the guards stopped me. "Yes?" I asked the guard who was kneeling in front of me.
"Lord sesshomaru has requested me to lead you to breakfast" he said. I nodded and followed him to my room so I could change.
Batheing quickly, I changed into a pure white kimono with pink Sakura petals. I put my hair into a high ponytail with two strands framing my face.
I followed the guard to the dinning room where sesshomaru's mom was. I tensed slightly and walked over to the seat I sat In the day before. I bowed to her before taking a seat.
I kept my head down not knowing what to say. Silence filled the room until she spoke. "I haven't heard your name yet, would you mind telling me?" She asked.
I glanced up then back down at my lap. "It's talia ma'am"
"Talia, what an unusual name" she said. "Any-who, I am Inukimi"
"It's a pleasure to meet you Lady Inukimi" I said bowing my head.
"I was wondering how did you come to be my son's apprentice?" She asked ignoring what I said.
'Should I tell her the truth?' I thought. 'No, I'd sound insane'
"I was attacked by a man I thought was my father and was wounded in my side. I was found by a group of shard collecters that helped heal me. My real father was a full demon named hayato that was killed in a war. He found me through the spirit world. He asked Lord sesshomaru to train me until I could protect myself" I explained. 'Well it's mostly the truth' I thought.
Inukimi looked at me skeptically but nodded. The doors opened and sesshomaru walked in with rin trailing behind him. Rin saw me and ran over grinning.
"Good morning talia-chan!"She said jumping up and giving me a hug. I hugged back smiling.
"Good morning rin-chan " I said. She grinned and sat in her seat. Her grin fell as she saw Inukimi.
"Good morning Inukimi-sama" she said. I watched as Inukimi just looked at her son and smiled in greeting. Rin frowned looking down. I frowned and reached over squeezing rin's hand softly. She looked to me and I smiled softly.
She smiled happily and started humming, back to her usual cheerful self. Breakfast passed by quickly and it was time for me to train with sesshomaru again. We walked to the training area in silence. When we entered I was surprised seeing daisuke was the only one in there.
He smiled and bowed to us. "Daisuke is a shadow demon. He is able to make copy's of himself and is able to sink into shadows unnoticed" Sesshomaru said. "You will train with him until you can predict his attacks and defeat him"
I nodded already haveing a grasp on daisuke's moves from our spar. Sesshomaru stood off to the side. "Don't stop until I say" I sighed and faced daisuke. He drew his sword and I drew mine.
~~~~~~
Time skip brought to you by foxy the pirate
~~~~~~
I growled as Daisuke pressed his knee against my back and placed my sword against my neck. I had minor injuries and so did he. My cheek was scratched, my arm had a gash in it, my chin was bruised, and my leg was paralyzed by an ability of his. He had two scratches crossing each other on his nose, a gash in his side, and a bruised cheek.
Daisuke chuckled at my growl and got off me. He handed me my sword and I took it wincing slightly. I sighed and got in my stance again.
This continued until lunch time. I was barely able to move or breath. I had never trained this hard or long with sesshomaru.
"Enough" Sesshomaru said. Daisuke stood straight and bowed to us before leaveing. I collapsed onto my knees breathing hard. "Stand"
Forcing myself to stand I used one of my swords for support. "Y-yes... Lord s-sesshomaru?"
"This sesshomaru will lead you to the healers. From there you will find rin" he said. I nodded lightly. He turned and started walking to the door. I sighed and limped after him.