Impossible love Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I don't own inuyasha

I'm sorry for the trouble of trying to find the kimono picture. At the time I didnt think about putting it as the pic but I changed it now. I'm sorry for the trouble.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been two weeks since sesshomaru started training me. He taught me sword fighting, some hand to hand combat, and even taught me how to use my demon abilities.
I had gotten new clothes to wear since mine were ripped from training. Rin had picked them out for me saying they went with my black hair. (Kimono picture above)
We were currently sitting in a small clearing resting. Rin was curled up next a-un ,who was laying next to the fire, jaken was asleep against a tree to my right, and Lord sesshomaru was sitting against a different tree to my left. I was laying underneath a tree stareing at the sky.
I smiled seeing more stars then I could see in my time. Suddenly the images of my fake father running towards me with the knife flashed before my eyes. I sat up quickly but the images didn't leave my view. I grabbed my head shakeing it quickly.
Tears fell from my eyes as I stood and bolted into the forest forgetting where I was. I ran and ran until I tripped over a branch and hit the ground. I heard footsteps and I grabbed my head crying out.
"Baka! Baka!" I yelled. I froze feeling a hand on my head. Looking up slowly I saw sesshomaru kneeling next to me.
For a second I thought I saw concern flash in his amber eyes. I must have looked pitiful. Lying on the ground with tear stained, dirt covered cheeks. Sitting up slowly I hung my head.
"G-gomen... Lord sesshomaru.." I whispered wiping my cheeks.
"What causes you fear?" He asked. I looked at him then down again.
"My fake father..... the one from my time..... the day I came here to the feudal era he had tried to......to rape and kill me..... the wound was from him...... from the day my mother died he would beat me and hurt me......" I said quietly tears falling again. I pulled my hair to one side of my head to show a scar behind my ear. "This is when he smashed a sake bottle on my head.....this is when he held my leg over a fire...." I pulled up the hakuma enough to see my shin showing a large scar. I wiped my tears again sobbing softly.
"And what of those?" Sesshomaru asked. He had stayed silent the entire time until he saw my forearm. Scars littered my arm and I quickly pulled the sleeve down.
"...... those are from myself...... I did those to try and get rid of the pain....... to distract myself from his beatings....." I said in a whisper but I knew he could hear it clearly. "......I regret ever doing it..... whenever I look at them..... I'm just reminded of the pain....."
I put my face in my hands and sobbed not careing if he was still there. I jumped when he grabbed my arm almost.....gentle. I looked at him and my eyes widened as he brought my arm closer and started licking the scars.
I watched him wide eyed and blushing. Once he stopped I noticed all my scars were gone. He grabbed my other arm and proceeded to do the same. "H-how?...." I asked confused.
"Inu-taiyokai have healing properties in their saliva" he said once he was done. I looked at him confused.
"Why did you do that?" I asked truly confused. He didn't answer,  he just stood and started walking back towards camp.
"Return when you have calmed down ningen" he said and then was gone from my sight. I sat there for about ten minutes wondering why he would do that for me, if it even was for me. He probably thought them a sign of weakness.
I picked up my glasses wiping them off. I stood slowly and made my way back to camp. When I got there I saw that sesshomaru wasn't there. I sighed laying under the tree I previously was under.
I closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep thinking about a certain silver haired taiyoukai.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Baka: stupid/idiot
Taiyoukai: powerful demon. Stronger then youkai, weaker then daiyoukai