Impossible love Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     The next morning I woke up surrounded by warmth. From what I could tell ,without opening my eyes, it was still dark. My head moved up and down rythmically and I could hear soft breathing.
My eyes opened slowly to white fur. Looking up I blushed dark red seeing sesshomaru's sleeping face. He looked peaceful and not emotionless for once.
        Realizing it must be close to morning I carefully moved away from sesshomaru and sat on the ground beside him. My blush never left my cheeks and I couldn't help but look at him for a few minutes.
      The sound of rin and jaken waking snapped me out of my trance as I looked at them. Once everyone was awake and ready to go we started heading west.
         I was carrying rin on my back as I walked beside a-un. Jaken walked in front of us holding a-un's reins and sesshomaru walked in front of everyone. Rin was singing a song she made up for sesshomaru while we walked.
        Suddenly sesshomaru stopped causing the rest of us to stop. Setting rin down on the back of a-un, I walked up next to sesshomaru. "What is it my lord?" I asked.
       As soon as I said that I could sense what he stopped for, or more specifically, who. I looked forward as a red and silver blur skidded to a stop ten feet in front of us.
      "Talia!" Kagome yelled getting off of inuyasha's back. I waved to her as sango, miroku, and shippo flew down on a large kilala.
Inuyasha drew his sword pointing it at sesshomaru. On instinct I drew my twin swords and stepped halfway in front of sesshomaru. "If you wish to fight him you'll have to beat me first" I growled.
        Inuyashas eyes widened slightly and he growled ready to attack but Kagome stopped him. "Sit boy!"
Slam!
       I looked at her with one eyebrow raised then at inuyasha laying in a inuyasha shaped crater. Kagome smiled sheepishly then became serious. "Talia your father..... he was found dead yesterday morning......" she said.
I looked at her I knew she meant the bastard that had chased me here. "I'm sorry....."
         "Do not waste your breath" I growled coldly making her look at me shocked. "I would have taken that pathetic bastards life anyway. It's a pity I couldnt kill him myself"
        "Talia he was your father" sango said.
     "That bastard was never my father!!" I roared. "Father's do not try to kill you or rape you!! Father's do not beat you because they feel like it!! That man has no relation to me and has no right to call himself my father!!! The man is a pathetic human disgrace!!!"
      Kagome and sango had backed up from my outburst. Rage, hatred, and disgust swirled through my veins. Red covered my vision and I knew I had to get out of there. Gripping my swords I sprinted away from everyone.
I needed to calm down fast, my demon was taking over. I could barely hear my real father yelling at me worridly. I didn't stop running for an hour straight. I knew I was miles and miles away from the others.
       That's when I realized my mistake. I stopped and panted dropping to my knees. My demon receded and I fell onto my stomach.
       I couldn't feel anything but the pain in my legs and the pounding in my head. I laid there for what seemed like forever until a figure in a white baboon skin and a woman with red eyes came into view.
       "Look what we have here" a deep male voice said. I assumed it was the baboon person. I couldn't tell if I had met him before or not. "Kagura take her back with you. Someone is here for her"
       The woman nodded and walked towards me pulling a feather from her hair.
       The last thing I saw before everything went black was a very pissed off sesshomaru.
~~~~~~~
Sesshomaru POV
~~~~~~~
     I followed her scent quickly. The hanyou and his group were following far behind.
     'Pathetic hanyou' I thought.
     'DANGER' my inner demon growled slamming against the mental cage I kept it in.
    'What?'
      'NARAKU IS WITH HER UP AHEAD, RUN FASTER!!'
     And that's just what I did. I could feel my anger rising and my vision turned red.
      I ran into the clearing just as Kagura and the unconcious talia flew into the air on Kagura's feather. I ran to stop her but the naraku puppet intercepted. Drawing my sword I attacked him.
     The hanyou and his group ran up and the hanyou jumped in. "Sesshomaru go I got him!" He yelled. I growled glareing at him. I slashed at him making him jump out of the way and I attacked naraku again.
      I slashed the puppet in half and watched the baboon cloak fall to the ground with a wooden figure wrapped in a black hair. Sheathing my sword I looked to my hanyou half brother.
     "Sesshomaru you idiot! Kagura got away with talia!" Inuyasha yelled. I had calmed down enough to put my mask back in place.
     "Do not speak to this sesshomaru in such a tone hanyou" I said coldly. "That hanyou is no concern of this sesshomaru"
     "Bullshit!" Kagome yelled shocking everyone. "Is you didn't care you wouldn't have agreed to train her and you wouldn't have ran after her!!"
      "You will watch your tongue in this sesshomaru's presence ningen" I said dangerously. I wouldn't admit that she was right.
Turning I walked away leaving a fuming miko and a disbelieving hanyou.
      'WHAT NOW? WILL YOU REALLY LEAVE HER TO THAT DISGUSTING EXCUSE  OF A DEMON?'
     I ignored him and as soon as I was out of sight of the group I stopped. Smelling the air I caught talia's sent and sprinted in that direction.
      'ARE YOU GOING AFTER THEM?' my inner demon asked even though he knew the answer already.
    'Yes'