Impossible love Chapter 11

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twirling the twin swords in my hands, I got into a fighting stance. Slashing and jabbing at invisible enimes. I was unaware of the golden eyes watching me from the tree line as I trained.
I spun on my left foot slashing towards my left and kicking towards the right. I spun again, this time losing my balance.
I cursed and tried again. Suddenly a figure came into view and I got in a battle stance.
Sesshomaru looked at me emotionlessly making me stand straight and bow apologetically. "Your footing was off" he said.
I looked at him confused as he walked over. He showed me where to place my foot and stepped back. "Again" he said. I nodded and spun Slashing to my left and kicking to the right. I spun once more fixing my footing, and slashed horizontally.
I stopped and looked to him. I bowed slightly. "Arigato Lord sesshomaru" I said. He didn't say anything for a minute.
"Your moves mimic thoes of a dancer, smooth yet sharp, graceful yet bold" he said. I stood straight listening to him. "When you train mix your fighting with the gracefulness of a dancer"
I nodded. "Arigato Lord sesshomaru. I will train hard"
Sesshomaru "hn"d and walked over to a tree sitting down. I knew he would be watchin. Sighing I started my new training.
I trained for hours with no stop. Sesshomaru sparred with me a couple times. Stopping for a second I panted out of breath and exhausted.
"That's enough for tonight" Sesshomaru said walking over. I looked up at him panting softly. Knowing I wouldn't win I nod and stand up slowly. He turned and started walking back to camp. I followed silently.
Since I came to the feudal era and learned who I truly was, I've been thinking about what my parents were like. I've asked my father but he was too heartbroken to speak of my mother. I thought back to the day my father talked to sesshomaru through me and realized sesshomaru was there with my mother.
Looking to the stoic Lord I sighed. "Lord sesshomaru?" I asked. He glanced at me then looked ahead. I took that as his way of saying 'what?'. "My father mentioned that you knew my mother. Could you tell me about her?"
Sesshomaru continued to look ahead as we walked. I frowned and looked at the ground as we walked into the camp. Sesshomaru sat under a tree and looked at the fire. I sat on the ground next to him but not too close. We stayed silent watching the fire. Rin, jaken, and a-un were all asleep.
Wrapping my arms around my knees I pulled them to my chest watching the fire.
"You look like her" Sesshomaru suddenly said. I looked at him confused, but he was looking at the fire still. "Your mother, was the only human to earn this sesshomaru's respect". I turned siting so I was facing him. "Though pregnant with you, your mother would help everyone. Wether it be lifting wood and buckets of water, or preparing food. When you were born your mother asked my father if anything happened to her he would protect you. My father's last wish to this sesshomaru was to protect you and your mother. You and your mother vanished."
I listened shocked. Sesshomaru was admitting that he failed to protect us. "This sesshomaru knew who you were. It was the reason this sesshomaru was in the village"
"You were looking for me?"I asked softly. He looked at me and nodded once. I looked down thinking. "But.... why? From what jaken said. You hate humans and half demons. I'm a half demon and yet you greed to train me and agreed to protect a human"
"This sesshomaru does not go back on his word" he said. I looked up at him.
I don't know what came over me just then. I leaned forward and hugged him. I knew he was probably stareing at me with hate filled eyes. I was about to pull back when I felt a hand place itself on the back of my head. "Do not expect this sesshomaru to be so open in the future"
I nodded softly staying like that for a minute. "Lord sesshomaru?" I asked quietly.
"Hn" he said.
"Thank you"
"......your welcome.....talia" I smiled softly, drifting to sleep.