Impossible love Chapter 19

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha
So guys! I really suck when it comes to writing battle scenes. I hope it's okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The battle between father and daughter raged on. Neither gaining the upper hand. Occasionally hayato would force talia to back away but she would engage right after.
Sesshomaru had killed the naraku puppet and was watching the battle with the rest of his men.
'HELP HER!!'
'No she needs to fight this battle on her own'
His inner demon shut up after that as they watched the battle.
'If things get to difficult for her then I will step in.' he thought as if to reassure his demon. Or maybe himself.
For the second time in his life he felt worried and fearful for someone other then himself after his father died. Rin was the first to bring out these feelings.
'YOU CARE FOR HER' his inner beast said. Sesshomaru didn't reply to his demon.
Hayato flew fifty feet into the air and stopped, looking down at her. He raised his sword and dark clouds rolled in. Talia watched as thunder rumbled and lightning struck the sword.
"Die..." Hayato said emotionlessly and pointed the sword at her. A blue ball formed at the point of the sword and rapidly grew until it was to large to dodge. Talia watched in fear as the orb shot towards her. She closed her eyes tightly waiting for her end when suddenly she heard a sword being drawn.
She opened her eyes to see sesshomaru slash at the orb and create a large circle in the air. It looked like a portal to space. Sesshomaru grabbed her around the waist and kneeled stabbing his sword into the ground as a large pull of air tugged on them.
Talia gripped his haori and buried her face in his chest waiting for it to be over. Soon it closed and sesshomaru stood with blood red eyes. He growled and jumped up to hayato.
Their swords clashed creating a sound like thunder..... or maybe it was thunder. The dark clouds continued to swirl overhead. Rain poured down drenching everything. Talia watched worried for both of them. She knew her father wasn't doing this willingly. He was being forced by naraku.
Suddenly everything seemed to slow down. Hayato sent a smaller blue orb towards sesshomaru. The orb hit sesshomaru in the chest and exploded sending him to the ground. Talia's heart pounded in fear watching her father flying at him ready to kill. Talia's body moved on its own and she ran in front of sesshomaru. The sound of fabric and skin ripping filled the now quiet area. Rain patterned on the ground but it didn't dull the pain of the sound.
Talia sat kneeling with the sword through her chest. Using the strength she had she shot her hand forward and pulled the shards out.
The symbols dissapeared and hayato's emotionless face turned to one of horror. Talia smiled weakly and fell backwards off the sword. Sesshomaru caught her and looked at her worried.
"Don't hurt him......" she said softly before passing out. Sesshomaru stood picking her up.
"Follow" he said to hayato. They ran inside and to the healer. She immediately took talia and shooed them out of the room. Hayato sat against the wall silent sobs of anger and sorrow shakeing his body.
Sesshomaru stood by the window looking out. "Forgive me Lord sesshomaru I wasn't in control..... I would never have attacked-" Hayato started but sesshomaru cut him off.
"This sesshomaru understands. Naraku was controlling you with jewel shards" Sesshomaru said not looking at him. "Your daughter has become a strong apprentice"
"Will she survive?" Hayato asked, his voice cracking. Sesshomaru nodded and he relaxed though he was still worried. A few hours later the healer came out. Hayato jumped up off the ground
"She'll survive but it will be a while until she recovers" she said.
"Is she awake?" Hayato asked. The healer shook her head no.
"I dont believe she will wake up soon. The demonic energy fom the sword had caused damage to her insides" she said. Hayato slumped against the wall in sorrow. Sesshomaru walked into the healers room and saw talia laying there. He walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Hayato looked inside confused.
Sesshomaru watched her sleep silently hoping she will wake up soon.