Impossible love Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha
Also I know the image above has nothing to do with the story but I'm a fan of LOTR and The hobbit and thranduil is one f my favorite characters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Talia POV
~~~~~~
I woke in a dark room with my hands bound behind my back. I opened my eyes but it was pointless. Pulling on the chains that bound my hands I growled.
"Good you awake" a voice said. Looking towards where I heard it I squinted trying to see. Suddenly a few candles were lit filling the room with light.
I stared at the man sitting against the wall with hate. He had long black hair tied in a top knot and red eyes, and was dressed in a dark purple yukata and hakama. I glared at him yanking on the chains once again. "Release me this instance" I growled.
The man merely chuckled looking at me. "And why would I do that? You would only attack me"
"Damn right I would" I growled. The man chuckled once again making me glare at him. "Who are you?"
"You don't know? I guess that's another thing your precious sesshomaru didn't tell you" he said. "I am naraku"
My mind locked onto the statement about sesshomaru. "What do you mean 'another thing'?" I asked. Naraku laughed and moved so he was sitting in front of me.
"There are things sesshomaru haven't told you" he said grinning. "That he doesn't care about you, that he lied saying he was protecting you"
"What are you talking about?" I grolwed. He chuckled and motioned towards a girl holding a mirror. She had white hair and black eyes, and was dressed in a white kimono.
"Look in the mirror" she said softly. Her voice void of any emotion. I looked at the mirror and watched as the scene of sesshomaru fighting the man in the baboon skin apeared. I watched as inuyasha jumped in and yelled.
'Sesshomaru go I got him!', but he didn't he slashed at inuyasha and destroyed the puppet.
'Sesshomaru you idiot! Kagura got away with talia'
'Do not speak to this sesshomaru in such a tone.That hanyou is no concern of this sesshomaru'
My heart seemed to stop as the image washed away. "It's not true....."
"I'm afraid it is" Naraku said. I looked at him and the evil look he had on moments ago was replaced with a look of pity. "I'm sorry for you talia" he said wiping away tears that I hadn't noticed had fallen.
I jerked my head away and glared at him. "You lie!" I yelled. He frowned and looked truly hurt. He stood and dismissed the girl.
"I swear on my life I do not lie" he said before leaving the room. I sobbed quietly as the door closed and the candles flickered out.
~~~~~~
Naraku POV
~~~~~~
I left the room talia was bound in and walked to a different room chuckling darkly. Kagura and kanna were in the room.
"You honestly think she'll believe you?" Kagura asked looking at her nails. I grinned and sat against the wall.
"In due time" I said. "Kanna show me sesshomaru"
The small girl kneeled in front of me holding the mirror. I watched the image of the demon Lord sprinting through the forest in what he thought was the direction of my castle.
I chuckled darker. 'Yes, if I keep up the good guy faqćade I will get the trust of the girl' I thought. 'And once I do I'll be able to control her with the jewel shard'
~~~~~~
Sesshomaru POV
~~~~~~
I stopped and smelt the air trying to find a hint of talia's sent but found nothing. My inner beast roared in anger which confused me, though I wouldn't admit it.
'HE HAS HER!!!! HE HAS OUR TALIA!!!!' It roared.
'She is not our talia. I am keeping a promise I made to her mother and father'
'YOUR STUPID DO YOU NOT SEE HOW SHE LOOKS AT YOU? HOW SHE FEELS SAFE AROUND A FULL DEMON LIKE YOU?'
'What are you implying?'
'SHE LIKES YOU. MORE THEN A LORD, MENTOR, AND PROTECTER.'
'Do not be silly'
I blocked out his voice not wanting to hear his rambling. I smelt the air again and sprinted east.
'I will find you talia'
~~~~~~
Talia POV
~~~~~~
I had stopped crying a while ago. I didn't know why I was crying at all. Sesshomaru wasn't my friend or my lover. Yet I cried just thinking he didn't care.
'My father's last wish to this sesshomaru was to protect you and your mother.'
'Was he really lying?' I thought.
'This sesshomaru does not go back on his word'
'He's an honorable demon lord. We wouldn't have lied'
'your welcome.....talia'
'The way he said my name..... it sounded like he actually did care....but....'
'That hanyou is no concern of this sesshomaru'
'The way he said that..... he sounded like he was telling the truth...... sesshomaru's hundreds maybe thousands of years old.... he had time to practice lieing....."
I didn't realize I had started crying once again. I watched the floor in font of me as the door opened.
"Talia?" I knew who that was. It was naraku. I looked up slowly to see him lighting the candles again. He had a bowl in one of his hands as he kneeled in front on me.
"What is that?" I asked. My voice shook slightly and I inwardly cursed trying to steady it. "Is it poison?"
"It's soup" he said. "I thought you might be hungry. And no its not poisoned". I looked at him skeptically. "Talia if I had wanted to kill you, you wouldn't be here right now"
I glared at him then sighed. "How do you expect me to eat without hands?" I asked.
"Well if you promise to not attack me I'll unchain you" he said.
"No garentees" I said. He chuckled softly and set the bowl in front of me. He moved around behind me and undid the chains.
I rubbed my wrists looking at him. He smiled but I just glared. He sighed and left without another word leaving me alone to my thoughts once again.
'Ses.....no.... I won't depend on him anymore.....'