Impossible love Chapter 18

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I trained each day for two weeks with daisuke and sesshomaru. Sesshomaru had told me to not use the advice he gave me about mixing dance and fighting.
I had gotten better and was closer to beating daisuke. Sesshomaru and I were currently walking towards the training area.
"This time use the advice this sesshomaru gave you" Sesshomaru said. I looked at him shocked but nodded.
We entered the training area and I saw daisuke waiting in the middle. I looked around seeing sakura and the guards as well. I took a deep breath and walked to the middle as sesshomaru walked to stand by his mother.
Bowing to daisuke I tried to calm my nervousness. He bowed back an we both bowed to sesshomaru and sakura.
~~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~~
Inukimi had watched talia and daisuke train a few times and knew she wasn't that strong. She knew talia wasn't going to win once again.
Inukimi watched as they drew their weapons. Daisuke got in his normal stance but talia got into a different stance. She crouched low with one leg out straight. She held both her swords next to her parallel to each other. She closed her eyes and breathed deep.
"Sesshomaru what is she doing?" Inukimi asked. Sesshomaru said nothing and kept his eyes on talia.
"Begin" Sesshomaru called. Daisuke was the first to move. He appeared behind her slicing at her side where her swords weren't. Everyone watched as talia moved her arm and blocked his hit. She stood quickly and engaged in battle with him.
Daisuke's eyes widened as her fighting technique changed. She moved gracefully and struck more precisely. Daisuke blocked and dodged her attacks waiting for an opening.
She jumped over him and kicked his side. He stumbled forward and dissapeared in a cloud of smoke. He appeared behind talia and aimed a stab at her side but she spun making him go past her.
She kicked his back making him summersalt and land in a kneel.
~~~~~~
Hayato POV
~~~~~~
"BASTARD!!" I yelled in fury pulling on the chains that bound my demon form inside me. I was alive. I was alive because that bastard naraku wants me to kill my daughter. Like hell I will.
"Such language" a dark voice laughed. "You should be thanking me. Because of me your able to walk on earth's surface again"
I growled at him which only made him laugh more. Tentacles grabbed me and yanked me off the floor.
"Unhand me you filthy demon!!!!" I yelled struggling. He laughed and shoved three black jewels into my chest right over my heart.
My eyes widened as I lost control of my body. A symbol formed on my chest and he let go of me.
'No.....no!!' I screamed in my mind, but it was too late. He had succeed. 'Be careful my daughter....'
~~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~~
Sesshomaru watched as talia took the upper hand in the battle. He wouldn't admit but he was proud of her. Suddenly he tensed feeling a strong demonic aura coming towards the castle.
It seemed talia and daisuke noticed as well for they stopped the fight. Talia's eyes widened and she looked at sesshomaru.
"Its-" a large explosion interupted her and all guards ran from the room to engage in battle. Sakura was led away to somewhere safe. Sesshomaru, talia, and daisuke ran outside only to stop seeing a man with long blue hair.
~~~~~~
Talia POV
~~~~~~
My eyes widened seeing my father, hayato, standing among the wounded and dead bodies of sesshomaru's soldiers. A black mark adorned his chest and I could see the black shards that caused this.
"Naraku" Daisuke growled confirming my suspicions. I looked to the sky seeing that bastard grinning down at them.
"What did you do to him!?!?!" I screamed.
"Why young talia. You should be thanking me. Because of me your father is alive and walking on earth once again" Naraku said. I growled and my eyes started glowing red. I froze when sesshomaru set a hand on my shoulder. Looking to him confused I saw his expression and nodded.
~~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~~
He stepped forward and drew his sword. He jumped into the air and attacked naraku. She faced her father and drew both of her swords.
"I will free you...." she whispered as she let her demon side emerge. Her father stared at her blankly. Pitch black wings extended from his back and he raised his sword. Talia gritted her teeth and prepared for battle.