Impossible love Chapter 14

It's been weeks since my capture. I still didn't trust naraku fully but he's convinced me that sesshomaru really didn't care for me.
He promised me revenge for him lying to me but I had to allow him to place a jewel in my forehead. I agreed feeling resentment towards sesshomaru.
Big mistake
As soon as naraku placed the jewel I lost all control. I could only watch as my body grabbed the miasma fused demon swords. I climbed onto kagura's feather with her. We were on our way to intercept sesshomaru and inuyasha's group.
I tried to force my way back into control of my body but a sharp pain in my chest forced me back.
"Now now talia behave. Or I shall make their deaths slow and painful" Naraku said chuckling darkly.
'Naraku you bastard!' I yelled.
"Here's your lover talia" Naraku said and I could just hear his grin. Looking forward I watched as Kagura landed and I faced sesshomaru.
~~~~~~
Sesshomaru POV
~~~~~~
I stopped seeing Kagura land with....talia?, but it wasnt. Her eyes were blood red and a jewel sat in the middle of her forehead.
'NARAKU IS CONTROLLING HER WITH THE JEWEL SHARD' My inner beast growled.
Inuyasha and the others landed beside me. "There's a jewel shard in her forehead inuyasha" I heard the miko say but I kept my eyes focused on talia.
"Alright talia. Get your target I'll keep the others busy" Kagura said opening her fan. Talia drew her swords and looked straight at me. That's when I knew I was her target.
~~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~~
Sesshomaru drew his sword and ran forward clashing blades with talia. Her face was void of emotion but he could see the pleading in her eyes.
She was still in there.
Tali pushed against him and slashed at his neck. He moved back just in time. He needed to disarm her then find a way to remove the jewel shard.
Kagura was holding her own only haveing a few close calls. Talia was crying in her mind she hated naraku with a passion and she knew he could feel it. She watched as sesshomaru blocked and dodged her attacks.
~~~~~~
Talia POV
~~~~~~
"Now it's time to watch him die" Naraku said grinning. My eyes widened as demon energy surrounded the swords and my arms.
'Nooooo!!!!!' I screamed pushing against the power of the jewel. The pain in my chest intensified but I ignored it pushing harder.
"What?!" I heard naraku yell. Taking momentary control I threw the swords away and yelled to sesshomaru.
"Now!!" I yelled to him as the jewel started taking over. He sprinted forward dropping his sword and reached him arm out for the jewel. At the same time the jewel took over and I was forced to slash at him.
I squeezed my eyes shut waiting but nothing happened. Opening my eyes I looked up into the face of sesshomaru. He had my wrist, inches away from his face, locked in his hand. In the other hand he held the shard that had been controlling me.
I looked into his eyes feeling weak as tears fell. "You didn't lie ...". I passed out making sesshomaru drop the shard to catch me.
~~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~~
"Now!!" Talia yelled. Everyone watched as sesshomaru dropped his sword and reached for talia. Suddenly the clearing was filled with a blinding light.
When it cleared Kagura was no where to be found and sesshomaru was holding talia's hand inches from his face.
That's when everyone noticed sesshomaru had two arms! Everyone stared shocked as sesshomaru picked up the unconcious talia.
Kagome walked over and picked up the shard instantly purifying it. Everyone watched and sesshomaru merely turned and walked away.
No one bothered to try and stop him. They knew there was some explaining to do from both of them.
~~~~~
Sesshomaru POV
~~~~~
She was safe no longer in the clutches of naraku. I looked down at her and mentally sighed seeing her sleeping face.
'DID YOU JUST SIGH?' my inner demon asked jokingly shocked.
'Silence' I thought and continued walking. I would find a place to camp for the night and then I would bring talia back
to the castle to heal properly. I thought back to what happened.
I reached an touched her forehead as she slashed at me. Suddenly a blinding light surrounded us and I found my self in a meadow with my father and a man I've never seen.
"Father?" I asked. "What is the meaning of this?"
Inutaisho, my father, smiled sadly. "Hello sesshomaru, I'm sorry this is the only way I could speak to you. I never got to say farewell to you an your mother and I am the only one to blame for that. But hayato is allowing me to apologize to you through talia." Hayato nodded but I looked at them emotionlessly. "You've changed my son, I'm sorry for leaving"
"Your apology is not needed father" I said. He smiled sadly and raised his hand. A blue orb appeared and flew over to my missing arm.
"This is my apology" he said before I was suddenly back in front of talia. I grabbed her wrist just in time while pulling the jewel out.
I laid talia down softly and started a fire. I sat against a tree and looked down at my new arm. 'Father...' I thought.
I looked over and saw talia moving.
~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~
Talia shot up screaming out sesshomaru's name. She panted shakeing and looked around. Her eyes landed on sesshomaru who sat watching her.
"L-lord sesshomaru..." she said quietly and remembered what happened. "I'm so sorry..."
"It was not your fault. Naraku is evil and ruthless" he said. Talia nodded and shivered. Despite the fire she was next to, talia was very cold.
"Come over here" Sesshomaru said. Talia looked to him confused but didn't argue. She stood and walked over to him sitting down next to him. Suddenly the fur that was usually draped over sesshomaru's shoulder was wrapped around her.
She looked up at him but he was looking at the fire. Talia smiled softly and closed her eyes drifting to sleep.