Impossible love Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha or the song. The song is from the anime kobato but I love the song cause it's very pretty.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sesshomaru POV
~~~~~~
I left the castle grounds leaving jaken in charge. I needed to leave and clear my mind before I did something I might regret.
'YOUR ALREADY REGRETTING WHAT YOU DID' his demon pointed out.
'Silence demon'
'NO, IT'S OBVIOUS YOU LIKE HER AND THAT SHE LIKES YOU. JUST ADMIT IT'
'I said silence! This sesshomaru will not go down the same path my father took'
'BUT YOUR NOT. IZAYOI WAS HUMAN, TALIA IS HALF DEMON. ARE YOU SCARED OF LOSING HER? IS THAT WHY YOU CONTINUE TO DENY IT?'
'....'
'WE ALL KNOW THAT IZAYOI DIED BEFORE YOUR FATHER GOT THERE. DO YOU FEAR SHE WILL DIE ON YOU?'
'She almost died once...'
'BUT YOU SAVED HER. STOP CAUSING THE GIRL PAIN AND JUST CONFESS TO HER'
'This sesshomaru has not caused her pain'
'KAMI YOUR DENSE'
~~~~~~
Talia POV
~~~~~~
I sat at the dinning table with rin and my father. Sesshomaru hadn't shown and it made me feel like he regretted what he did.
"Talia? Are you feeling okay?" Hayato asked.
"Hm? Oh yes I'm fine, why do you ask?" I asked smiling. He gave me a look like he didn't believe me.
"You haven't touched your food" he said. "You've been asleep for over four months. I expected you to have more of an apatite."
"I'm okay. I'm actually not that hungry" I said putting my fork down. "I'm gonna go walk through the garden". Hayato frowned but nodded lightly. I stood and kissed rin's head softly before walking into the garden.
Sitting under a sakura tree I sighed closing my eyes. I thought back to when the dragon demon had attacked me. It had wanted my blood but for what reason? I'd have to ask my father.
Thinking of where I came from made me angry. All my life I had been beaten, bullied, almost raped, and almost killed twice. But now that I'm here, I have friends like kagome, I have rin an adopted daughter almost, I have my real father who actually cares about me, and I have sesshomaru.
'What is sesshomaru to you?' A voice in my mind asked. 'All have titles except sesshomaru. Kagome:friend, rin:adopted daughter, hayato:real father, sesshomaru:...'
I thought for a while. 'I don't know....at first he was my lord, then my master, now I don't know.....'
I held my head from thinking so much. I sighed and just decided to sing a song from an anime I liked. Takeing a deep breath I started to sing.
(Play song)
"Haru ni saku hana
Natsu hirogaru sora yo
Kokoro no naka ni
Kizamarete kirameku
Asa ni furu ame
Mado o tozasu hi ni mo
Mune ni afureru hikari wa
Kumo no ue
Yorokobi kanashimi
Subete idaite aruite iru
Watashi no te to
Kimi no te o
Tsuyoku tsunagu mono
Aki wa mizube ni
Fuyu kozue ni hisomu
Sekai no oku no
Kagirinai yasashisa
Yoru ga kuru tabi
Inori o sasageyou
Ashita kuru hi o
Shizuka ni mukaeyou
Watashi o michibiku
Tooi tooi yobigoe yo
Hohoemu you ni
Utau you ni
Hibiku kaze no oto
Yorokobi kanashimi
Subete idaite aruite iru
Watashi no te to
Kimi no te o
Tsuyoku tsunagu mono..."
Smiling softly I opened my eyes looking up at the full moon. "Your crying again"
I looked to see sesshomaru standing to the side of me. Reaching a hand up I touched my cheek and pulled it away seeing wetness. Smiling softly I looked back at him. "So I am"
He watched me for a few moments before walking over. I watched him as he sat next to me. "That song..." he said looking at the moon.
"It's a song I heard from kagomes time " I said. "Strange though, kobato, the woman who sang the song, sang it under a sakura tree at night. She was dead but alive. She had to heal the broken hearts of people and place them in a jar. Once the jar was full she got her wish, but while collecting the broken hearts she started to fall in love. So when she collected all the broken hearts she was rejected. Which meant she would be wiped from existance, but then the one she loved appeared and tried to save her. His broken heart completed the spell. So she was granted her wish but was taken away from her love, but she kept a smile on her face." (Not good at summeries) I explained. "It's really quite sad"
"What was her wish?" Sesshomaru asked looking to me.
I smiled softly an picked up a sakura flower. "To be with her special someone. Many years after she dissapeared the man who saved her found her, but she didnt recognise him. By playing her song on the piano and having her sing it all her memories came back."
~~~~~~
Third person POV
~~~~~~
Sesshomaru watched talia. She looked so fragile under the moonlight, like the flower in her hand. Fragile but can have a great impact on people. She chuckled and looked at him.
"Enough of the sappiness. What brings you out here Lord sesshomaru?" She asked dismissing the fact he missed dinner. He looked at the sky.
"It has come to this sesshomaru's attention that a ball will be held at the castle" he said. "Mother wishes me to find a mate so she is inviting all the lords and lady's with their daughters to the ball"
Talia's heart clenched but she ignored it. "I'm guessing you don't like balls"(not that way).
"Balls are inevitable when it comes to this sesshomaru's mother" he said and sighed. "What this sesshomaru has come to ask is will you accompany me to the ball?"
Her eyes widened and she stared at him in shock. "B-but my lord their are so many demoness's that are much more appealing to the eye then I am. You wouldn't want to be seen with me...."
"This sesshomaru has specifically come to you. Not a demoness. You are much more appealing to the eye then the demoness's this sesshomaru knows." He said and stood.
'Did he just call be beautiful?...' She thought shocked.
He held out his hand to her. "Will you accompany me?" He asked. She looked up at him before taking his hand and standing.
"Yes" she said. "Ill go with you"