Impossible love Chapter 25

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The time of the final battle was here. Naraku had turned himself into a giant spider ball and had trapped talia, inuyasha's group, and sesshomaru's group in it. They were all separated and spread throughout his body.
Talia was currently walking through naraku trying to find his main body which she assumed was at the center.
Suddenly there was a growl from behind her that caused her to tense. Turning quickly she looked relieved to see sango and miroku on kilala.
"Talia! Are you okay?" Sango asked.
"Yeah I'm okay, are you three okay?" She asked.
"Yeah we're okay" she said landing next to talia.
"Can you smell the others?" Miroku asked.
"No, the miasma is distorting my smell" Talia sighed. Suddenly she tensed and looked behind her.
"What is it?" Sango asked grabbing her boomerang.
"Inuyasha is a half demon..... his demon blood has taken over" Talia said worried. "I can sense him"
Sango jumped on kilala's back again behind miroku. "Hop on" Sango said. Talia got on behind her and kilala took off.
"Keep going straight" Talia said.
~~~~~~
Sesshomaru walked with Kagome following. He had found her unconcious with a gash in her arm. He had been separated from rin and his group and knew inuyasha was running around as a full demon.
Kagome held the tetsuaiga close to her thinking sesshomaru might take it from her even though she knew he couldn't weild it. She was also holding sesshomaru's moko moko so she wouldn't lose him.
Sesshomaru stopped and looked up. "Hold on" he said before jumping into the air. Kagome quickly grabbed onto his moko moko.
"What's going on?!" She yelled to him.
"Inuyasha is up ahead" he replied.
~~~~~~
Talia, sango ,and miroku had run into inuyasha who had attacked them sending talia into a ravine. She was currently using her claws to climb her way out.
"Bastard naraku and his stinky body" she growled flinging slime off her hand. An echoing chuckle filled the air around her.
"Young talia you should be thankful I don't absorb you right now" Naraku laughed. She growled and climbed quicker ignoring him. "Don't be rude" he said and tentacles grabbed her pulling her off the fleshy wall. One wrapped around her mouth and something hit her hard in the back of her head.
She blacked out just as she heard a familiar voice.
"Inuyasha"
~~~~~~
Sesshomaru addressed the hanyou turned full demon in front of him. He drew baksaiga as inuyasha attacked him. Kagome sango, and miroku watched from the ridge above them. The two had appeared just as inuyasha was about to strike a fatal blow to sango.
"Inuyasha!" Kagome yelled in fear. She started trying to climb down the ridge but slipped and started falling. She quickly stabbed tetsuaiga into the wall. It stopped her fall but inuyasha was getting more violent. Kilala roared flying down to kagome. She pulled the sword out of the wall and landed on kilala's back.
"Get me closer kilala!" She yelled. The cat demon roared flying closer. "Inuyasha! Your sword!" Throwing tetsuaiga at him she watched as sesshomaru jumped back.
Inuyasha caught it and immediately started changing back. Once he was back to normal kilala landed next to him to let Kagome off and went to get sango and miroku.
"Are you okay?" Kagome asked. Inuyasha nodded and sheathed tetsuaiga. He noticed the gash and frowned.
"I'm sorry..." he mumbled. She waved her hand.
"I'm fine" she said. Kilala flew down with sango and miroku. Sango got off and ran over to the ravine. "Sango what is it?"
"Talia" she said making pointed ears perk up. "She was knocked into the ravine when inuyasha attacked us"
Kagome grabbed her flashlight and ran over. They looked into the ravine but it was empty. "She's gone"
Suddenly a wall blasted open and a-un holding rin and jaken flew through with hayato running along side them. "Lord sesshomaru!" Jaken yelled happily. A-un landed next to them.
"It's time to beat some spider ass" Inuyasha said.
"What about talia?" Kagome asked.
"I have a feeling I already know where she is" he growled and started walking.