Impossible love Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I do not own inuyasha
I drew the picture above, I hope you guys like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three days later ,after my wound had healed enough for me to move without fear of opening it again, we were traveling through the forest in silence. Rin would occasionally start humming or singing random tunes.
A-un had insisted I ride on his back with rin, and when I say "insisted" I mean him grabbing my shirt and holding me in place until I agreed.
So here I was riding on the back of a-un with rin while sesshomaru and jaken walked ahead of us. Sesshomaru led us to a large clearing and stopped.
"Jaken make a fire" he said and turned to me. "Ningen, come"
I frowned and got off a-un. After helping rin down I walked over to sesshomaru. He tossed a sword at me carelessly. I caught it before it could hit me in the head.
Sesshomaru drew his own sword and held it in front of him. "Follow this sesshomaru's movements ningen" he said. I glared and sighed holding the sword out in front of me.
Sesshomaru showed me different slashes, parries, blocks, and dodges. He found I was a fast learner but didn't move the same way he did.
(POV change)
'She's a fast learner but her movements aren't those of a fighter but of a dancer' sesshomaru thought watching talia go through the stances and attacks. "Ningen"
Talia stopped and looked to him. "Yes? Am I doing something wrong?" She asked.
Sesshomaru nodded walking towards her. "Main stance" he said. She got in the main stance and he walked behind her.
He used his foot to push her right foot over more. He fixed her posture by pulling her shoulder making her stand straighter. He reached around her grabbing her forarm. "Bend your arms slightly" he said.
She did as he said fighting a blush at his closeness. He walked around her till he was facing her. He drew his sword once again. He saw her tighten her grip on the handle of the sword and fought down a smirk.
He ran at her making her gasp. He was too fast! She tried her best to block his attacks but she couldn't move quick enough.
'Focus on your demon speed!' Her father yelled in her head. She didn't have time to argue as she quickly channeled her demon side. The markings appeared on her face and it became easier to black his attacks.
The fight went on for a half an hour before sesshomaru stopped seeing it was getting dark. Talia panted kneeling on one knee. At one point her glasses had flew off and landed somewhere in the clearing.
She looked around for them until a striped hand came into view holding them. She looked up seeing sesshomaru standing there not looking at her. Talia smiled and took her glasses putting them on.
"Thank you Lord sesshomaru" she said and stood up. He 'hn'd and walked back over to the others. Talia smiled and followed.

(Sorry this chapters shorter I'm not good with fighting things)