Impossible love Chapter 20

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It had been over four months since talia had fallen into a wake less sleep. Rin was heartbroken when she found out that her mother like figure had been hurt that badly. Hayato was still upset but wouldn't show it much anymore. Each night rin, sesshomaru, hayato, and even jaken would sit in the room waiting for her to wake up.
It was clear to everyone that sesshomaru worried the most. He ignored his duties, barely left the room, ignored his mother's words to rid himself of the worry, and hadn't slept since the battle.
It was another day like the rest. Rin was mopeing around not in her normal energetic state, hayato was sitting against the wall outside the room his daughter was asleep in, sesshomaru was inside the room watching her, and jaken was watching his lord. Sakura had left two months earlier.
'WILL SHE EVER WAKE?...' Sesshomaru's beast asked.
'I'm not sure...' Sesshomaru replied.
~~~~~
Talia POV
~~~~~
'Where am i? Why is it so dark?' I thought floating around in a world of blackness. My chest hurt and my head was pounding. 'Sesshomaru?!' I yelled into the darkness only to find I couldn't speak.
I frowned and curled into a ball closing my eyes. Suddenly I heard a voice cut through the darkness.
'I miss you talia-chan please wake up soon' the voice said.
'Rin!' I thought looking around for her.
'Rin. Let her be' another voice said.
'Sesshomaru!'. A light appeared and I started trying to move towards it. I felt like I was moving through molasses.
'I want her to wake up' rin started crying. 'She was like my mom'
'Rin!!' I thought moving harder.
'I know you miss her. But all we can do is wait' hayato's said. The light got closer and closer. I reached out my hand and suddenly I was laying in a bed in a bright room. Two figures stood above me, one holding a smaller figure.
"Talia!" Rin yelled jumping out of sesshomaru's arms. She landed on the bed and hugged me tight.
"Rin! oh my kami!" I gasped sitting up and hugged her tight. I let go of her and looked up to see my father looking guilty. "Father"
He looked at me and I held out my free arm for a hug. He grinned and hugged me tight. I hugged back as best as I could, still holding rin.
I let go and my eyes drifted to sesshomaru. He was standing there looking out the window. I smiled lightly and looked the other two. "Give us a minute?'" I asked. They nodded and left the room closing the door.
I smiled softly and moved the blanket off me. I swung my feet onto the floor and stood up only for my legs to give out. I gasped falling forward bracing for impact with the hard floor.
Except it never came. Instead a pair of arms wrapped around my waist catching me. I looked up and blushed softly seeing sesshomaru holding me. "You have been asleep for over four months. Your body is not strong enough to walk yet" he said.
"F-four months?!" I gasped shocked. "F-forgive me L-lord sesshomaru". I looked down and forced myself to stand on my own though I wobbled slightly.
I glanced at him and blushed seeing him watching me. There was an emotion in his eyes that I had never seen before in them. "L-lord sesshomaru?...huh?!" I gasped as he suddenly pulled me towards him and wrapped his arms around me. One are wrapped around my waist while the other held the back of my head.
My eyes widened as he hugged me close to him. I wrapped my arms around him burying my face in his shoulder. I don't know when it started but I felt my tears falling down my cheeks.
He pulled back enough to look at me and wiped my tears away gently. "Why do you cry?" He asked.
I chuckled but tears kept falling. "I guess it's because it's the first time I've actually felt safe around anyone" I said smiling up at him.
He watched me for a few moments before wiping my tears. "Do not cry" he said softly and kissed my forehead. My eyes widened and I blushed.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door that I didn't notice. Sesshomaru stepped away from me letting go and walked over to the door.
I stood frozen in shock as he opened the door. "Lord sesshomaru dinner is almost ready" someone said.
"Show talia to the baths and find her clean clothes" Sesshomaru said before leaving me with the servant.
"Lady talia?" She asked. I jumped and looked at her. She was tall and busty, which made me jealous, with long green hair and grey skin. "My name is riku. Lord sesshomaru has asked me to bring to to the baths before dinner"
"Oh uh okay thank you, riku-san" I said smiling.
She nodded bowing and left the room. I followed her but my mind was stuck on what just happened.
'His lips were so soft....' I thought then blushed dark red. 'Did I just think that?!'