Hands and feet

Jacks POV
They were flying from all direction.  Hands punching my face. Feet flying into my ribs. It hurt like hell. "Help!" I screamed right before a foot landed in my stomach making me loose my breath. I close my eyes trying to catch my breath as another fist lands right on my eye. "Aahhhhhh!" There was a metallic taste in my mouth and I could feel hot tears running down my face.
Then I heard feet pounding towards me. "Help!" I screamed with my last ounce of strength before the world went dark.

Marks POV
I heard the scream. It was just down the in the back alley my friends and I drink in. I starts running at full speed. I feel like I need to help everyone I can. I don't know why but I do. So I run on. I charge around the corner and into the alley way where two of the biggest bullies at school stood. I looked down at the ground to see a teenager with bright green hair laying on the ground. Blood was running from his mouth and nose. His eye was starting to turn black.
"You mother fucking bitches!" I screamed at the tall guys who seemed frighten by my presence. "Get the hell out of here and go pick on someone your own size!"
The two large boys lost the scared look in their eyes and started to laugh.
"I'll show you bastards!!!" I said charging at the bigger of the two. He didn't have time to react and was on the hound in seconds. I punched him in the face as hard as I could.  I could hear the bones crack. I heard the other guy start to run away behind me. I leaped off of the taller man and ran after his partner. He we down in a matter of seconds too. I then stood and walked to the boy with the bright green hair.
_____________________________________
Okay. So this is my first fanfic ever. I really hope u like it so far even though it's probably too soon to tell though. Thanks for any support I receive though!!!