Dont leave me alone

Marks POV
Today I decided I was going to take Jack to this awesome place down the street. I have only been there once but it was amazing!
"Hey jack," I said wondering if he would like it. "You wanna go to this great place down the street?"
"Sure. Is it fancy? I just need to know what to wear." He replied. He wasn't smiling though.
"It's sort of fancy, but not really." I told him hoping he liked the idea of fancy restaurants.
"Okay, but you have to remember I don't really have a tux." He said with a small frown on his face.
"That's fine. We can just rent one."
"Okay"

Time skip cause I'm a fucking wizard Harry
Jacks POV
We had rented me a tux from some place up the road. It was just a normal tux with a awesome tie. The tie was the same color as marks hair. Marks tux had a green tie to match my hair. It was the best thing I had seen in my life!
"We are looking fabulous!" I said letting my accent get a little thicker at the end.
"Why yes. Yes we do." Mark said using his deep voice which made me blush like crazy. It was insane how happy this one person could make me. Why is this perfect person nice to me? Why does he even want to hang around me? Why did he take me in?
"You ready to go?" Mark asked snapping me out of my daze.
"Yeah. Just let me grab my phone." I said simply and went to marks bedroom to get my phone.
"Let's go!" He said excitedly as I returned.

Time skip
We walked into the restaurant. It was indeed very fancy. The room was dimly lit and there was red table cloth over all of the tables. It was probably the fanciest place I had ever been in my life.
"Hi," there was a short woman standing in front of us. "How many?"
"Two" Mark replied with a big grin on his face. The lady grabbed two menus.
"Follow me" she said and lead us to our seats. "appetizers?" She asked us. Mark looked over at me. "No thank you." I said and she walked away quickly.
"Isn't this place amazing!" Mark exclaimed obviously excited to be here.
"Yes. It's amazing." I replied trying not to show how nervous I was.
"Is something wrong?" Shite. He saw right through me. Again.
"No. This place is wonderful. I have just never been to such a fancy place. It sort of makes me nervous." He just grinned at me.
"Don't be nervous. Everything will be fine." He said. His voice was so calm it spread to me.
Soon the waiter came back to our table.
"Are you ready to order?" She asked with a smile Mark and I ordered and then she walked off again.
"What else do you want to do today?" Mark asked smiling at me.
"Mark. You have already done so much for me. Why do you put up with me. I'm a mess!" I exclaimed seriously.
"You aren't a mess. You are my favorite person ever. You make me smile and laugh and I just love you to bits, Jack." He said suddenly serious as well.
"I just don't know what you see in me." I said honestly. Why did a guy like him like a guy like me?
"Jack, I love you. So much." He said. I looked into his eyes and I knew he was telling the truth.
"Why do you love me though?" I asked. Why does Mark, this amazingly beautiful perfect person, love someone like me?
"Your eyes are like the sky, they can entrance anyone. They can hold you captive for hours. You are so sweet. You can make anyone you meet laugh. You are caring. Anytime you do something to hurt someone I can see the regret in your eyes. You are the sun to my day. You are my little piece of sunshine." I was shocked. I couldn't believe how much he loved me.
"I love you too, Mark!" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Jack. I think we should make it official that we are a couple now. I want you to be my boyfriend." Mark said his smile had grown.
"I'm all yours markimoo!" I told him laughing at the nickname. He then kissed me deeply.

Time skip
We were finally done eating. Mark and I must've been the happiest people alive. We got into marks car.
"To the apartment!" I said just ready to get home and go to sleep in marks arms. Mark started the car and the song "hot line bling" came on the radio. I just started screaming along with it. Mark laughed at how crazy I was.
Then there was a loud crash. My head had hit the dash board. The front glass was shattered. There was a sharp pain in my leg. I was still able to move my head. I looked over at Mark. He laid there unconscious. His glasses were shattered and he had a gash across his forehead. His lip was bleeding and his arm was twisted the wrong way. Before I could see anything else the world went black.
_____________________________________
I'm an evil little bitch. Thanks for reading! I hope you have enjoyed this story so far!