The boy with the green hair

Marks POV
I ran to the boy who was curled into a small ball. I pulled out my phone and dialed 911. I wasn't sure what else to do so I just sat there trying to talk to the boy who probably couldn't hear me anyways.
"Hey. Just hold on your gonna be okay. Just keep breathing. Everything will be fine."
I heard the ambulance right outside the alley way. Two men came into the alley with a stretcher. I got in the ambulance with them and we rode to the hospital.

Time skip

I sat in the chair in front of the hospital bed.  The heart monitor was beeping steadily. There were soft snores coming from the boy. He stirred softly and the his eyes slowly opened.

Jacks POV
I opened my eyes to a blinding bright light. 'Where am I?' I though. I looked in front of me to see a boy about my age. He had red hair with black on the sides.
"H.....hey. " I groaned. My voice was weak which was extremely weird for me, but it was enough to get the boys attention.
"Hey," he said lifting his eyes to meet mine. "Your awake." He said quietly as if not to scare me.
"Yeah." I said my voice getting a bit stronger. "Who are you?" I asked still staring at the strange man in my hospital room. Wait, I was in a hospital room! All of the memories flooded back to me and I started to weep. The weep turned into great sobs. The boy stood and made his way to my side. He gave me a hug whispering into my ear that everything would be okay and I was safe. Slowly the sobs started to subside.
"My name is Mark Fischback." He said answering my question from before my breakdown.
"Who are you?" he asked quietly.
"I'm S---Jack McLoughlin." I had started to use my real name but that felt to personal so I told him my nickname.
"Well Jack," he said standing up from the bed "they said they will release you tomorrow. So you can go home."
The lump in my throat can back. I tried to speak, but I just ended up crying again. He sat back down with me. He hugged me and drew circles on my back, but that didn't help. Where do you go when you run away from home with no money, food, or shelter?
_____________________________________
I know you are screaming at the screen just to go stay at marks house. Just admit it. I was screaming this while writing the story so I know your doing it while reading. Tehehe!!!