Stay with me

Marks POV
Jack started crying at the sound of the word home.
"Hey," I said in a soothing tone. "What's wrong? Isn't it good news you're getting out of the hospital?" He shook his head, and then he told me everything.

Jacks POV
He asked me what was wrong. Why does he care? I needed to tell someone eventually, so I told him everything. "I am from Ireland, my parents were fighting and it was all my fault. I got a friend to get me a plane ticket, and I came here. I have only been here a few hours, but those boys seemed to think I had money. I don't, but they still beat me up. I told them I didn't have anything they wanted, so they started beating me for being a waste of their time." The lump in my throat was returning. I stopped talking so I wouldn't start crying again. Mark seemed to understand that I needed some time. Then he suddenly stood up.
"Well if you need a place to stay, then why don't come to my place until your back on your feet." He asked like it was no big deal. I could feel the huge smile stretch across my face as I nodded my head quickly.

Marks POV
Why did I do that? He is a total stranger. Why did I just invite him to live with me? He could be a asshole for all I know. But I look into his eyes and all I see is an amazingly innocent person in a terrible situation. I see a puppy who has lost it mother, and I forget that he is a complete stranger.
_____________________________________
Okay. So this was a shorter chapter I know. But I wanted to cut it off before it went to marks house. Hope u enjoy so far!!!!!!