Marks apartment

Dat picture though. Lmfao!!! 😂
_________________________________________
Jacks POV
We were on our way to Marks apartment. He told me he lived near the hospital and it was only like twenty minutes. He left out the part about traffic. We've have been sitting in the car for thirty minutes already. I was so BORED!

Time skip

We finally pulled into the parking lot outside of the apartment building.
"Follow me." He said as he got out of the car. Turns out Mark is a freshman in college like I was meant to be this year.
We walked into Marks cozy little apartment. There were fucking house plants everywhere. In every corner there was another damn house plant. I was about to say something when I saw the small note on one of the plants. 'Sorry for your loss. Hope you are well.' I was just standing there staring at the plant.
"You okay Jack?" Mark noticed me staring at the plant like a doof.
"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?"
"Well your staring at that plant like it killed someone."
"Sorry man, I just saw the note. What happened?" I asked concerned.
"Uhh. My brother past the other day. He was in a c...car crash."
"Aww. I'm sorry to hear that."
"Yeah. " he said with a sigh.  Obviously he wanted to change the subject. "Hey," he said quietly. "How about we go play some games. You like skate three?"
"Yeah! I love that game!" I said following him to his room.

Time skip

Marks POV
After a few hours of video games, Jack collapsed on my bed. Guess he was tired after all the crap that happened to him the past few days. I pulled the blanket over him and crawled into the bed with him. He stirred slightly. I reached over and turned out the lamp I keep next to my bed. I was soon asleep with him.

Jacks POV
I was running. I could hear my mother screams behind me, but I just kept going just like she had told me too. I ran until my legs couldn't carry me anymore. I ran past the point of exhaustion. I could still hear her screams of pain reverberating in my brain. Why? Why would he do this? I thought he loved us? I thought he cared. I collapsed on the ground. I heard the heavy steps running towards me. I couldn't get back up. "Help!" I screamed "someone help me!"

Then I woke up. Mark was shaking my shoulders and screaming for me to stop yelling. I was sweating. My palms were soaked along with the bit of green hair that flopped over my forehead. I started crying. The crying turned into great sobs.
Mark hugged me and kept whispering everything will be okay over and over into my ear, but everything was not okay. He was still out there. He was still out to get me.
_____________________________________
Omg. Cliffhanger. Yay!!! Lol. Hope ur enjoying. Give me feed back in the comments if you wish. I would love to hear your suggestions!