THANKS (not a chapter)

WOW GUYS!!!!! I just saw that this story has 501 views and 51 stars! I just wanted to say thanks to anyone who took the time to read my story. I really hope you enjoyed it!!!!

Thank you all SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

6/26/16
HOLY SHIT!!!!!! 729 fucking reads?!?! I just wanted to thank everyone again for reading and I really hope everyone liked this book. It was my first one so I'm proud that it has so many reads. Thank you all SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

8/2/16
OMG!!!! We just hit FIFTY followers!!!!! Thank you all so much for everything! I can't believe that 50 people are actually following me!!!! Thank you all SO MUCH!!!!!!

8/21/16
HOLY SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna explode!!!!! We are so close to ONE THOUSAND READS!!!!!!!! That is absolutely mind blowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to do something special for this, and I was thinking something along the lines of a Q/A type thing. I'm not sure if anyone would like this idea too much, but if you have a question comment it and I will answer it. I'm going to wait until I have at least ten questions before I answer. You can ask as many as you want about whatever you want, but I won't answer anything WAY to personal! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR ALMOST ONE THOUSAND READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I'm sorry if the thank yous seem not genuine because they are. I just don't know how to express just how thankful I really am. I really hope you guys can understand how much I really do appreciate all of this!