My LOVE!

Jacks POV
I woke in a hospital bed. What happened? Then I remember. There was a crash. I saw him. My dad was in the car that hit us. And Mark. Mark. His glasses were shattered. He was covered in blood. He was unconscious. My marki.
I started to shake. Is he okay? Is he alive? Will I get to see him soon? All these questions ran through my head until I heard the nurse walk in.
"You're awake?"
"Where's Mark?" My voice didn't work well, but she understood.
"He is in surgery. He had pieces of glass stuck inside of him. He has to have them surgically removed. He should be fine after they're out." With that she left the room. She left me alone with my thoughts. She had left the door open though.
Suddenly there were doctors running down the hall at top speed.
"It's Mr.Fischbach." I heard one of them say when they ran past my room.
MARK!
Panic took over. I didn't feel the pain when I stood up. All I could think of was him. I ran down the hall following the mass of doctors.
I finally found their destination.
"Mark!" I screamed finding my voice. A nurse tried to pull me out of the room but I wasn't going out without a fight. I kept running farther into the room until I was right next to his bed. The heart monitors beeping kept speeding up.
"Get out of the way kid!" One of the doctors yelled at me before ripping me away from the side of the bed. I sat on the floor and watched as they tried to save my....my love. I loved him. I loved him so so much. I loved my markimoo from the moon and back. I loved him more then anything.

But I heard it just beep. It wasn't stopping it was a solid sound. The doctors shook their heads. They pulled the blanket up over my perfect markimoo's face.

MY love. MY markimoo. MY best friend. He was gone. And he wasn't coming back
_____________________________________
Feel free to kill me now. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭