Afterlives (final)

Marks POV
I woke up. It was bright. My eyes took a while to adjust. I was laying on a bed of grass. Where am I? The answer popped into my head. You are where you always wanted to be. I stood and started to walk around. I was surrounded by trees. Birds quietly chirped. The tree seemed to go up for miles. There was one that looked perfect for climbing. After I was about twenty feet in the air I looked down. There was one lone figure down there.
"Hey!" I yelled. They whipped their head around. I recognized them immediately. "J...Jack?"
""Mark! Oh my god your here. With me. Mark I missed you so much. Don't leave me again. Please don't ever leave me again." He was crying.
"Jack its okay. I'll never leave you. Please stop crying."
"Come back down so I can hug you!" He shouted up at me as I started my decent.
When my feet to bed the ground he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I love you markimoo! I love you so so much. I will never stop loving you. You are....you are the Ray of sunshine in my darkness! You are the bast flower in the garden. You are my everything.!" He sobbed. He would not let go of me. And I didn't want him to.

Jacks POV
I woke in a strange place. It was very very bright. Then I heard a voice. I whipped my head around and looked up into the trees trying to locate the source.
"Mark!" I yelled.
(The whole conversation repeats cause I'm a lazy ass and I don't feel like re typing it. Don't judge me.)
"I love you to Jack" mark said now starting to tear up to. "I love you so much. I will always love you. We can just live happily for the rest of our lives here okay. I will never leave you. We will be together forever!" He said. And I pulled away from the hug a bit. I kissed him. I kissed him with so much passion and delight. I did not want to stop. I could taste his salty tears. I loved my markimoo so much.
"I love you Jack" he mumbled against my lips.
"I love you Mark"
_____________________________________
Yayyyyyy. So this is the end of my first story ever on wattpad. Sorry for all the grammar and spelling mistakes I made btw. Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! I though about just leaving at the sad part of the last chapter, but I just couldn't do it. Sad stories are my favorite, but I just felt so cruel leaving it like that. So here is a happy ending for you. Thanks for reading and I really hope you enjoyed it!