Rove I

Dove's POV.
It was a wrap for the episode for today, I was in the living room set while every other cast and crew members were taking a break. Then Ryan Mccartan came by.
"Hey Ryan" I called out to him
"Hey" he responded and walked away.
I thought to myself, I like him so much!!! But he doesn't like me, I was just like every other girl, fan girling over Ryan. He was goofy and so cute. It's not that I wanted him to like me but I had a major crush on him yet not sure if he feels the same way.

"Hey Dove!" Shouted some of the fans who came by to visit. It was Rowan and Sabrina.
I got up and called out..
"Hey lil ones!!" As I hugged them
"Welcome to the Liv and Maddie Set which you'll be touring and you'll meet all the cast and crew members, I'm so excited" I shrieked
Both of them laughed, I enjoyed the fun of laughter

"So this is the living room set" as I showed then, "and right over there we have the kitchen and the staircase which leads us up to our bedrooms but it really doesn't, our bedrooms are on a different set, but let me show you guys the backyard" I walked out and showed them.

"This is incredible" Rowan said with amazement.
"Awesome" Sabrina said.
"Let's go meet the cast" I suggested.
We were walking to the other side of the set, where there was a Ping pong set which was where we all hanged out, no filming done there.

"This is Joey and Tenzing" I said, introducing them.
"Hey guys" The fans greeted
"Hi you guys, how's the set" Joey asked
"Oh, it's great  can we have a picture with you" They asked.
"Sure" Tenzing said
They all took selfies and I photo bombed in one of them, or at least two. I love doing that.
"Sorry guys, this is all the cast for now, the others aren't here today" I said
"Ryan's here" Tenzing said.
I turned to Tenzing and made a "no" look.

"I don't think he wants to be bothered right now" I said, "nobody's here, so let's go haha" I continued
"Don't worry, I'll call him. Ryan!!" Joey shouted
I felt nervous, my hands were trembling, those two knew I had a crush on Ryan, and I wanted to slap them so hard.
"Joey!!" I shouted, giving him a slap. "Owwww" he whined.
"Woah, Dove, Sabrina and Rowan are here to see the set and the cast members, so let them see the cast member" said Tenzing, calmly.
Sab and Row had no idea what was going on.
But Tenzing was right, so I just have to stop obsessing over Ryan, like some love struck teenager.

He Came over, "What's up" he said
I giggled for no reason at all, "heyyy Ryan...." and that's how much I like him!!
My mouth swung opened as I looked at his charming face, no words came out, I was struggling,
"these are your Fran's Ryan" I said by mistake,
"I meant Fam" I said, wrong again. I was getting tongue tied.

"Hi Ryan, we're huge fans of Liv & Maddie" They said introducing themselves.
"And we ship Miggie" one of them said.
I blushed, so adorbs, they were shipping Miggie. Snap out of it Girl!!! He doesn't like you!!
"Aw thanks" I said in a quiet tone

Ryan's POV.
After I greeted them with a "Nice to meet you", Dove seemed kinda unhappy.
did I do something wrong to her?, she's been uptight since morning, probably when she said "Hey Ryan" and I didn't say something back!! Well I did say hey but that's it!!. I Should have said more. To be honest I always had a crush on her but I'm not sure if she feels the same way.

"Okay lil ones, let's have lunch" Dove said to Rowan and Sabrina.
"Okay yea let's go" Joey Said. Joey and Tenzing led them to the place and Dove followed.
"Dove wait" I called out

Dove's POV.
I heard Ryan calling for me, must be something worth to listen for.
"Yea" I replied
"Would you like to later grab frozen yogurt with me?"
Wait... Is he asking me out?? Omg he's asking me out!!!!
"I mean like I don't care if it's gonna be you, it could be Joey or Tenzing" Ryan said
Oh, he's not asking me out, he just wanted some company, he doesn't like me...
"Okay, I'll keep you company" I said in a sad tone.

Ryan's POV.
Man, why did I said I'll bring Joey along. I was to scared for the answer to be no if I said it was just going to be the two of us.Okay I have a plan, it involves me playing guitar.

Hey guys, how was the story? This is only Part one, there is also..
Bradley and Sabrina                  Rowan and Peyton
Sarah and Peyton.                 Jake and Piper
Coming up...
So feel free to comment, and please follow me, okay thank you bye!!!