Reyton II

Peyton's POV.
Last night, after having dinner with Rowan at In-N-Outs, I want to hang out with her more and more. She seems very mature for her age,and her minds are full of imaginations. I don't see what's wrong if we were dating or anything but maybe she doesn't want anyone involving in her love life.

Today, I didn't know what to do, it was our day off, and basically I was bored. So I decided to invite Rowan for a walk around town.

We met up around at one of the parks called "Griffith Park" and walked around for a bit.
"It's great seeing friendly people all around" Rowan said
"It is, very" I said
"Are you seeing anyone or liking anyone?" I asked
"Peyton, if you're trying to get me and Cory together, it's not happening, we're just very good friends."
"Okay, okay" I said

We both laughed.
Then we both took a break on one of the benches.

"This is nice" she said
"So are you" I said (realizing I wasnt whispering)
She turned and looked right at me, giving me the thank you kinda look.
"Thanks, Peyton, so are you??" She said

I could tell her now that I have feelings for her, or it would all just fade away. The wind was blowing while her hair was covering her face. She looked beautiful.

Rowan's POV.
We were both siting on the benches, enjoying the life that everyone had. About a minute later, I felt hungry.
"You don't have anything to eat do you?" I asked Peyton
"Oh, um no" he replied
Then a saw a food truck ahead of me

"Let's go" I said, pulling Peyton up.

We headed to the food truck, then Peyton insisted that he'll pay for my food, again. But I don't owe him anything.
I just finished my hotdog and Peyton had just finished his, we then took off for a walk again.

We were walking, no one talked. Then out of nowhere, I tripped and I felt falling to the ground, but then, someone caught me. It was Peyton.

"Row!! You okay" he asked (sounding worried)
I kept on blinking, and caught him staring into my eyes.
"I'm okay, I think" as I got back into position
"Thanks" I thanked

Peyton's POV.
I was still holding on to her hand, and casually walked her to one of the benches.
"Peyton, I almost tripped, I didn't fall, I'm okay" Rowan said

This is it, I have got to tell her now, that I like her.

I took a deep breath
"Rowan" I said
"Yea"
"I"
.... "I like you, Row"
..........
...........

.......
"What?"

Sup guys, how was it?? Was it good?? Was it bad???
Anyways please follow me and feel free to comment.