Peyrah I

Sarah's POV.
I was laying down on the couch facing the tv, in the living room, it was about 1:47pm. I was with Goodwin and Sabrina, we all watched Alice in Wonderland, it was Sabrina's favorite. My Mom took a nap in the bedroom. Dad was with Shannon in Pennsylvania. Later, someone texted me, unexpectedly it was Peyton Clark.

Peyton: U busy? Does frozen yogurt sound good for U?
Sarah: Sounds great Peyton!!
Peyton: Okay, I'm gotta pick you up in 10
Sarah: O Kay :)

I realized that I had to change my clothes, cause I was in my sweats cause basically I went for a jog this morning, and I came back sweating like a pig. So I got up from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Sabrina asked
"Frozen yogurt, Peyton is coming" I said
"Ah, your boyfriend" said Sabrina raising her eyebrow
"No, we're just really good friends" I said correcting her
"Liars, what cha gotta do??" Sabrina said with a grin and went back on watching her movie.

Peyton and I are really good friends, we've known each other for like months now, or even a year. I'm not sure if he likes me likes me, I think he treats every girl nicely. Man I don't know, I like him, Does he like me???

Peyton's POV.
I was waiting for Sarah outside her house, in my car staring at the quiet but pretty house. I got out my phone and texted her.

Peyton: I'm here
Sarah: Be right out

So I waited
You know, we've known each other for months but I feel like I've known her my life. She's sweet, goofy and fun and you need her to talk to when you feel down, I'm guessing I like her now. Yes I like her. I hope I'm not taking any of this too far, first it was hanging with her at her house, second, inviting her to my house, then just having fun in Disneyland and now taking her for frozen yogurt twice.

Without noticing, Sarah was already knocking on my car window.
"Are you gonna let me in? Or are you gonna wait for the grasses to grow?" Sarah joked.
I chuckled and came out of my car and took a look at her. She wore a short sleeved shirt, which was purple and wore dark blue skinny jeans with black boots. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sarah asked blushing.

"Um.. It's just that you look pretty" I said blushing. She blushed even more..
"Thank you" she said. I then led her into my car, started the engine and drove off.

Sarah's POV.
He's so sweet, the way he called me pretty took guts cause I've never heard a guy call me pretty out loud before except for him, and my dad. I like him, yea I like him a lot. And I'm quite sure he feels the same way.

I could just feel that spark.

How was Sarah and Peyton?, do you ship them?
Well read more and more and wait for the next chapters of this story.
But anyways please vote for it and please follow me.