Peyrah IV

At Sarah's home
Sarah's POV.

I was putting on my makeup and getting ready for Peyton to come pick me up. As I look back at these couple of days, I realized I've have been in love with this guy ever since we met. His name was Peyton Clark.

I heard the doorbell rang and I quickly ran to open the door to find Peyton standing there, opening his arms for me to hug him and I did.

"I'll be ready in a sec" I said and headed back towards my room and called out Sabrina.
Sabrina came out the bathroom door with a white long beautiful dress that she have just bought.

"What do you think?" She asked
"Horrible" I said sarcastically, we both laughed.

Sabrina and I walked towards Peyton and Bradley who had just came out of the car I suppose. My mom took pictures of us and then off we went to the Black and white ball.

"Let's have dinner" Peyton said, while driving
"Yea, let's do that, but where are we heading?" I asked
"In-N-outs" Bradley called out.
"Oh yay" Sabrina cheered. "What a fancy dinner" she continued.

At In-N-Outs
Peyton's POV.

Moments later, we arrived at In-N-Outs and it would only take us a few minutes to walk to the black and white ball. We got a table and I suppose Bradley and I were the only ones in here that wore tuxedos and the girls who wore dresses and yet having burgers.

After that we went to the Dance.

At Black and White Ball.

Sarah's POV.
When we came in, I was just glad Peyton had asked me to this spectacular dance. It was just all beautiful.

"You know, we might actually get a moment to kiss here" I joked.
"Great, let's do it, like plan where we wanna do it" Peyton suddenly said.
"Peyton, we don't plan where we're going to do it or when it's going to happen. It happens naturally" I said, then I noticed something in his eyes.
"Wait, you've never been kissed before??" I asked

He didn't say anything, he just nodded in a cute sensitive way. I giggled.
"There will be a moment, there's just no planning it" I reassured him

Afterwards we just took pictures and posed and went into a photo booth with each other, it was a blast.

Peyton's POV.
I had just finished taking photos with my cast members of I didn't do it and had a cake. Then suddenly Kelli Berglund walked up to me.

"Hey Peyton, aren't you looking gorgeous" she said.
"Thank you" I replied and went back to my cake.
"Girls, come see Peyton" Kelli called out.

Then a bunch of girls came heading my way, there was Olivia Holt, Paris Berelc and many more. I didn't know what to do, I was just panicking.

"Oh my Gosh Peyton, I didn't recognize you, you look so good" Paris said.
"You're very handsome" as I heard someone called out.

Then Everything was getting smaller, I couldn't breathe with girls all around me.

Then I felt I was being pulled by someone and who ever kept pulling didn't stop until we had reached the back of the room, thank goodness it was Sarah.

"What are doing??" She questioned me
"I didn't do anything. I promise" I said, panicking again.
"Ok, ok, I was just asking, I believe you" Sarah said.

Sarah's POV.
I believed in Peyton, if he said he didn't do anything then he didn't. He's the most decent, honest guy I have ever dated. Anyways we talked and danced for a while, to be honest he was a terrible dancer but I really enjoyed it.

After half a hour later I went into the restroom and found Jake Short in there.

"Jake???" I said, surprised.
"Sarah?" He said back. "Why are you in the boys bathroom?" He asked

I frowned at him. "This is the girls" I said as I pulled the door in for him to see the sign.
He face turned red which I found funny.

"My bad" he said and ran out as quickly as possible. I let out a laugh.

I came back out and searched for Peyton, and I saw him again with another girl.
The girl was Kelli.

I observed what he was going to do from a far away distance, and he seemed to be panicking.

Peyton's POV.
I started panicking again, where is Sarah!!!
"Look, I know you're in a committed relationship right now but talk to me sometime" Kelli said as she put out her two fingers and kissed it, and her kissed fingers were coming in my direction!!!

I didn't know what to do, so I dodged her fingers which were coming towards me.
"What? Oh I get it, you want a hug" Kelli said and she reached out her arms to hug me.

I had no choice, I ran away and she called out my name, All of the sudden i bumped into Sarah.
"Sarah!! There you are!!" I yelled quietly.

She was laughing, "This is no time to be laughing" I said.
She giggled, and I started laughing "why are we laughing" I laughed
"You ran away from her" she said
"Is that a good thing?" I said
"Yes, yes it is. You've just proven to me that you'll never flirt with one another when you're in a relationship with someone" She said as she hugged me

Then she slowly tiptoed up and kissed me, we both kissed in the lips and I felt stars.
"There you go, our moment" she said

"We kissed!!" I shouted out loud and everybody turned our way.
"Peyton, you don't shout it out after kissing somebody" Sarah said.

"Sorry, force of habit" I said

She didn't mind, she hugged me and we talked.

Sarah's POV.
After that, we had a slow dance and kissed again, and what went afterwards was a couple's dance. I mostly laugh when we were competing against the others cause of Peyton, he was so hilarious. Anyways we probably won last place but it didn't matter.

The only thing that mattered was that I had someone that I trusted and could be trusted at times, and had many funny memories that lasts. Peyton Clark was everything to me.

END OF PEYRAH :(
I ENJOYED WRITING ABOUT THESE TWO
ANYWAYS PLEASE FOLLOW
AND COMMENT