Brabrina I

Sabrina's POV.
I was in my bedroom, in the fine atmosphere around me. "You and I" was the song I was listening to on my phone with earbuds. The song was by One Direction. They make me wonder what love is like.

"Sabrina" I heard my mom call for me
I knew it was time for dinner, so I went to the kitchen and sat on the table with Goodwin beside me.
"Where's Sarah?" My mom asked, wondering
"She went out with Peyton" I said looking up
"They're so cute together, don't you think?" Mom said
"Yea, they are, the only thing is they don't know they like each other" I said smiling
"Well, I don't care whoever you girls date as long as he cares about you and loves you like I do" mom said making a statement and kisses me on the forehead.

The music on my playlist started playing, "Began Again" was a song by Taylor Swift. She made me wonder what breakups were all about.

I looked on my phone, through my pictures, I saw pictures of me with Sarah, with Rowan, with Peyton and
With Bradley, whom we met on a Disney channel set, Sharpays Fabulous Adventure, I've known him since then.

He is the funniest boys I have ever met, and he's so mature unlike me, I don't know how I feel about him but... Does it seem wrong to know him that well?

Later, I got a text, it was Bradley.
Bradley: Hey B, I know it's late but does coming to Disneyland sound Fun??
Sabrina: Yea, it sounds awesome
Sabrina: But when?
Bradley: Now???
Sabrina: Okay I'll meet you there
Bradley: Don't bother, I'll pick you up.

I didn't replied back, but did he just ask me out? Nah, maybe there will be his friends or I think there will.
"Who was that?" My mom asked
"Bradley" I said in a quiet tone
"Bradley, he's fine" my mom said
"Oh, Mom can I" she cut the line
"Yes" she said immediately
I smiled and walked to my room and changed into my white t-shirt with Mickey on it, and wore my ripped jeans with a leather jacket and with my black boots.

I got all ready and went into the living room, then suddenly Sarah burst the door opened and giggled. She looked around and went to her bedroom.

"Looks like someone had fun" mom said
"Yea, bye mom" I said as I headed out.

I walked to my driveway and waited for a while, then a car opened lights was heading towards me, it was a black shiny car, a Chevy. Someone rolled the window down, it was Bradley.

"Hey B, come on in" he said
"You're late" I said, not sure what he's gonna say back
"You're just early" he said chuckling
I gave him a whatever look and went inside his car, "its 7, isn't Disneyland about to close?" I asked

"It doesn't close until 9, Olivia and Austin are there" He said while driving
"Ah okay." I responded
"And I have a surprise for you" he said

Bradley's POV.
We were sitting in the car, and along the way no one talked, ever since we've been so close I feel less cynical and probably less mature, being with her makes me feel like what it's like to have real fun. Sure she's sarcastic, but she's also sweet, funny, goofy and beautiful on the inside and out.

"Hope you like pretty lights" as I drove to the parking spot.
We got out and Sabrina stared with amazement
"I've never been here at night, it's wonderful" Sabrina said overwhelming
"Come on, I think their waiting for us" I said, leading her in after buying the tickets, and getting on the train.
"Hey Bradley, hey Sabrina" the others said
"Hey guys" they greeted back
"Dude, so this is the girl" Austin said teasing me
"Shut it Austin, their cute" Olivia added

We then took a ride on the train around the park, the others took photos but Sabrina just stared at the scenes which were the lights that were glowing.

"Thank you Bradley, thank you" Sabrina Said

Sabrina's POV.
After thanking him, I looked into those brown eyes, we were looking at each other. I was falling deep into his eyes. I slowly leaned in and hugged him.

"Thanks" I said again

This is a feeling that you can't describe, no words came out, I just hugged him while he hugged me. it felt like it was just the two of us in the world.

I like him.
I like her.

Do you ship Brabrina? Cause I do but anyways follow me ;)