Rove IV

At Liv and Maddie studio.
Dove's POV.
I was on the couch in the living room set, just looking sad as ever. The day before yesterday I ask Ryan to come to the black and white ball which was tonight and apparently he said he couldn't and I replied with a "that's fine" but obviously it wasn't fine.

I really wanted to know why he said he couldn't, I thought we had that spark. Today, we would finish our last take on this episode, where Ryan and I have to face each other. The episode was called New Year's Eve a Rooney, I know it's not New Years yet but it was just for the episode. Anyways Ryan and I were gonna kiss on this episode apparently, well on a computer screen basically. But we still had to face each other to practice the lines. And to be honest I really didn't want to see him.

"Okay, Ryan, Dove, stand near each other and just say your lines, we want to see that chemistry" the director said.
He stood near me and I backed away and made an appalling look.
"Okay, action" the director called out.
"I like you Rooney" Ryan said

I felt so mad, he doesn't like me!! He rejected me and my heart was pounding, which it really was. Then I skipped my line, instead of saying "I like you too Diggie" I changed it into -->

"Really Ryan, really?" I said, raising an eyebrow
The other crews looked confused, and they made a cut and told me to do it right.
"Okay okay" I said
"Action!" The director called out

"I like you Rooney" Ryan said again.
My head and my heart was pounding, my face was red cause I was angry and my tears were about to flood.
"You know what Ryan, I don't know what your problem is, I asked you to go and you rejected me!!" I said as a puddle of tears rolled down my eyes, and the crew members looked at me like I was going crazy and insane.

"I thought we like each other" I paused, "I thought you liked me and I liked you, well I guess not!!" I yelled, with wet eyes and a broken voice.

"Woah Dove, calm down, I do like you" Ryan said trying to hold my hand and I let it go.
I laughed, (in a sad way)
"You have a funny way of showing it, when I agreed to go on a picnic with you, I thought you were gonna ask me to be your girlfriend and maybe you just needed someone to listen to you about everything" I stammered

"Okay, I was gonna ask you something, but Joey kept interfering, and you know how he is" Ryan said
And Joey who was at the corner looked like we had betrayed him or so.

"Well, that hurt" Joey said as he ran out of the set and probably cried.

Ryan's POV.
Man, she looked very upset, now would be a good time to give her what I had planned.
"So???" She said, looking at me seriously

"Ok, ok here goes" I said as one of the crew handed me my guitar.
I held on to my guitar and started singing to her.

The song I sang to Dove (just imagine how it goes)

You, with your sweet sweet smile and your goofy laugh
You make me feel like I'm the happiest guy on earth
You, with your crazy jokes and your sparkling eyes
I wish that I could just be with you all the time

We could make it workkkk..... Or maybe notttt....
But when the skies are grey and the days gone dark
I promise that I'll always be with you all the time..

"Dove, will you be my girlfriend? I know you asked me to the black and white ball, but I just want it to be just the two of us together, no other people, just me and you on a date. And no Joey" I said, giving her a smile that made her blush.

"I thought we we're friends!!!" Joey shouted from the other room, but I didn't bother looking his way instead I stared into Dove's eyes.

It took a moment for her to decide and eventually she agreed.
"Of course Ryan, I'll be you're girlfriend" she said as she gave me a warming hug. Everyone cheered and clapped and someone even bought us a cake!!! Anyways I was just so happy and delighted and I'm sure Dove felt the same way.

Dove's POV.
I was still hugging him and thanked whoever brought us together, probably no one brought us together but ourselves.
"So" I finally let go of him.
"We're you taking me???" I asked curiously.
"Well, I made a reservation at a fancy restaurant and we have to wear something.. Fancy" he said
I chuckled
"Ok ok" I finished

So today we really didn't have to do a scene, well we did but it was also a plan that Ryan made, of course it would have been faster if I haven't been shouting and crying. But anyways it all turned out fine.

Later That evening
Ryan took me to this restaurant called "The Royals" and everybody dressed fancy. We sat on a table, just the two of us in a private room which Ryan reserved which must have cost $600 or more. I wore a red dress which is only long to the knee and Ryan wore a tuxedo, we both had dinner and talked and talked about everything we knew. It was a great night.

WELL THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF ROVE,
SORRY IF IT WASNT YOU EXPECTED
ANYWAYS PLEASE FOLLOW AND COMMENT A STORY
THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE ABOUT.