Brabrina IV

Sabrina's POV.
I stood there admiring the beautiful white dress I was wearing for today's Black and White Ball, which I would be attending with Bradley. I believe I was in my room facing the mirror for about half an hour now until Sari called for me.

"Brina!!! The boys are here" She called out for me. I got my earrings from my draw and hurried to the door.

I came out the door and saw the boys, how charming they looked, especially Bradley. I walked to them as casually as possible and got my heels that were beside the front door.

"Here Let me, sit down" Said Bradley as he knelt down and waited for me to sit on the couch.
"Oh, okay thanks" I said smiling brightly and sat down.

He put them on, and looked up to me. "So... Okay??" He asked.
"Oh yes, thank you" I said and we both stood up next to each other.

"Let's go kids" Peyton called out for us.

We walked out and closed the door, stepped out to the sidewalk and went inside the car. "Sorry, we got to sit at the back, Peyton already booked the front" said Bradley.
I giggled. "Nah, it's okay."

Bradley's POV.
30 minutes passed by, and we headed to In-N-Outs for dinner. We came in knowing we were the only ones dressing formal. We got a table and ate the cheesy, juicy burgers and fries.

Afterwards Sabrina and I were still there after Peyton went off with Sarah, so we sat there finishing the rest of the meal that only remained French fries.
"Hey, let's see who can finish the fries first" I suggested
"You're on" Sabrina agreed.

And in seconds we started filling up our mouths with fries, and I turned to Brina to see her chuck ketchup and mustard with the fries so quickly without even biting it. I thought to myself whether it was gross or cute. I'd said cute.

"B, how are you doing that so fast, you're so adorable" I said, half laughing and half choking.
She napped herself with tissues and was so clean after, almost looked like she didn't even touch the food.
"I love food" She said.

"Ok, ok I'm gonna try doing what you just did" I said, challenging myself.

Sabrina's POV.
It was cute seeing him wanting to try and do what I just did, to be honest it felt disgusting and I was embarrassed but he called me adorable but still I would like to see sauce messed up on his charming face.

He got a few fries and shoved it into his mouth. He chewed a bit, had the ketchup ready and squeezed it out into his mouth. His eyes pointed down his nose and made a "I did it" look. Then something happened too much.

He had accidentally squeezed the ketchup more and it over filled his mouth, and red sauce dropped on the table, luckily not on his white shirt.
I burst out laughing and I'm sure everybody looked our way. He laughed a bit and started wiping the sauce off, and I gave him the help.

Then I saw Jake as he awkwardly walked to us and with a face that looked confused.

"Hey Jake" I greeted him.

Bradley's POV.
I quickly wiped my face as I saw Jake coming.
"Hey, buddy, sit down" I said, patting on the sit.

He slowly walks over and whined about Piper, and of course I gave him advice, I'm his friend. And minutes later we left him thinking about stuff he wanted to think about. He'll figure it out.

Before we headed out, we went into the restrooms and cleaned ourselves properly cause you never know when you have bad breath or a stinky face.

Me and Sabrina walked out and and came towards the sidewalk of the beach, we holded hands and just kept walking around until we stopped at the light of sunset.

"Look, it's beautiful isn't it?" Sabrina said, pointing to the sun.
I looked at her. "Yea it is"

"Sabrina?" I said. She turned and faced me.
I reached into my pocket and got out a small ring box, opened it and showed het the two same rings (it isn't a proposal)

Sabrina's POV.
I looked at him with amazement and looked at the rings. "It's for me??" I said.
"Who else?" He laughed, he held out my hand and put a ring on my second finger. "It's just our relationship ring" he said.

I looked into his eyes, and I hugged him and cried.
"Woah, Sabrina, are you okay?" He asked
"Yeah... I'm crying happily, don't worry, no tears though" I said still giving him a hug.

He let go and so did I, he held my face with one hand and looked in my eyes. Oh how I felt the warmth.
"You mean the world to me B" he said and kissed me on my cheek, this time, I felt it was longer than he kissed me before, it was like time was frozen, and it was just a beautiful paradise.

"Let's go" I said, and we walked to the black and white ball.

Right Now, I was glad my first relationship was so appreciating, loving someone as they equally loved you, knowing that person more than you do about yourselves. I was so delighted that I've met Bradley, and he felt the same way, we filled each others hearts and don't know when the everlasting will stop but his love is all I need for now.

His love's like breathing in the salty air of summer on a private island just for me, his love's like the feeling I get when my favorite song, spinning in my head playing on repeat. It's like Paris after midnight, dancing in the moonlight.

That's what His Love's Like.

You have reached the end Of the Brabrina chapter and all of the other couple chapter as well.
I really enjoyed writing and reading this book afterwards, I was a major Brabrina fan back then,
But let's be supportive with Sabrina and Bradley from now on even though they're not together.
Thank you for reading this chapter and be sure to vote and follow me.