Chapter 4

'This is getting ridiculous' the Blond Hokage frowned, walking to his office. 'Why did Jiraiya-sensei demanded me to come and see the culprit.' he mentally seethed.

Minato had started his morning like any other, going through the current reports on missions. He had been around half way through the meeting with Jiraiya and Dan until he was blissfully interrupted by an Shizune, stating a potential spy had appeared in the village, claiming to be his dead daughter.

He was furious about the spy. Naruto's name was like a taboo for him. His baby girl suffered because he was too late. He and kushina paid the price by sacrificing their innocent girl. All because he was not able to stop the council members to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto when she was still in kushina's worm. Since, Jiraiya interrupted them. Kushina was saved. However, Naruto died right after she was born. Minato couldn't even had enough time to hold his baby girl. Her limp body was in Jiraya's arms. He could see some blond scruff and three lines stretched on each side of her chubby cheeks.

It had left Kushina emotionally scarred. There wasn't a minute in her life she didn't weep for their baby. Council was executed by him.

Minato had promptly accepted, wasting no time in vacating the Hokage tower and heading over to the hospital to interrogate the suspicious individual. He had dismissed his Anbu escorts, insisting he enter alone, the better to strike up intimidation in this suspect. Walking confidently into the room, instead of finding a half dead, sneering girl (as his mind had so cleverly conjured up) he entered the hospital room to find a bright faced blonde teenager. The girl, who looked no older than eighteen, immediately rearranged that cheerful face to sadness, wasting no time in lunging at him as soon as he appeared, confirming his doubts of a spy. But what she did, baffled him. She was clutching him in a desperate hold, as if he would disappear right now.

He pushed off her, pointing out the kunai on her throat. His grip went slack as his eyes locked with Glistening azure ones. Those eyes were brimming with so many emotions. Happiness, longing, sadness and hurt was only ones he could spot other than love.

He forget how to breathe at the appearance of the girl which matched his and his wife's.

"Hokage-sama?" The silver haired ninja, followed his sensei despite his permission to stay out, narrowed his eyes at the crying Hokage.

Minato's eyes hardened as he stared at the girl's face. His killer intent was oozing in atmosphere, tensioning the People present in room. The girl didn't flinched but instead she kept staring at him with soft smile.

He glared at her with all the hatred he could mustered up and snarled, "Who are you?!" The girl closed her eyes, causing two tears fell fall on the floor.

Minato felt himself pushed back and turned only to look at Jiraya's face.

"Let me explain." His words were soft but his expression was not. Nonetheless, he backed away and the blond girl fell in her chair.

Jiraiya knelt down before crying Naruto and patted her head, gently, "Say it, kid. He'll believe. I did too."

Naruto took a deep breath and looked around and almost dropped on the floor again. Shikamaru, Itachi, Sasuke and Neji were standing, looking ready to attack if necessary. Her eyes stayed on Neji.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruro. I'm a daughter of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina. Also the future Hokage of Konoha. 'ttebayo!" She explained, visibly brightening up. Giving her bright grin, "I'm not from here. I'm from the alter...something."

Jiraiya snorted, "Alternate Universe."

Naruto nodded, cheerfully, pointing her thumb at the Sanin, " what he said!"

"...." people except Jiraiya looked at her like she's on a crack. She slumped her shoulders in defeat.

'Why not let them see your memories to convince them,' kurama mused, 'Their reactions would be worth watching.'

Naruto nodded, She turned to Jiraiya, "Ero-sanin, Call Ino-chan's dad to look inside my head!"

Jiraiya blanched at the nickname and nodded. Minato shrugged and sent An but for calling Inoichi.

"Oh! And Can you call the people you trust the most?" She added.

In the matter of minutes, lots people were standing in front of Naruto. But one person was staring at her with a warm gaze.

The redhead choke back the sob bubbling in her throat as she wrapped the blonde girl in loving embrace.

Naruto yelped in shock, "You recognize me?!" Kushina stroke her whiskered cheek and said adoringly, "What mother can't recognize her child? I don't care about how it is possible or that! You came back to me that all it matters! 'ttabane!"

"Mother!" Several voices shouted.