Chapter 14

Gaara was always feared. He was made the jinchūriki of the One-Tailed Shukaku before he was born, causing the villagers of Suna to fear him as a monster.

Gaara was raised in isolation during his early life, taught ninjutsu by his father and was barely cared for by his mother. With nobody to connect to, Gaara grew up hating the world and looking out only for himself, justifying his own existence by killing anyone he came across. Yes, His mother tried her best to sate the hate bubbling in his body. But it wasn't appreciated by his father.

Since he was made as a weapon, According to his father, he should be treated like one too. His father, Rasa, believed these niceties were impeding Gaara's development as a jinchūriki and as such had taken from him: He was practically thrown in the cell guarded by his most trusted anbu.

During his years of caring only about himself, Gaara becomes infamously known as "Sabaku no Gaara". Though he outwardly appears calm, "Gaara of the Sand Waterfall" is deeply unbalanced, completely unmoved by others' pleas for mercy and, in certain situations, driven mad with bloodlust. This behaviour is partly due to Shukaku, whose voice Gaara alone can hear in his head, who encourages violence at every opportunity, and who torments Gaara with threats to take control of his body if he falls asleep, thus making Gaara aninsomniac. But Shukaku is not wholly responsible: Gaara simply hates other people for existing, believing that so long as they are alive they are a threat to his own life. His purpose, therefore, is to kill anyone who is strong or who he perceives as similar to himself, as only by killing them can he assert his own existence. With those who do not interest him, Gaara is typically withdrawn and silent. 

Receiving angry looks, curses, disgust and fear wasn't new. But what caught him off guard was the true, compassionate smile the blonde, he once held captive was, sending in his way.

Naruto looked around at the tense crowd.

She signed, "Calm down, you guys." The comment made everybody look at her like she's on crack.

"Sorry for all that ruckus..." She turned to the curly haired Uchiha, "You must be Uchiha Shisui. Nice to finally meet you."

The said man blinked, "Uh.....Yeah...Likewise. Miss?"

"Naruto. Uzumaki Naruto." She beams.

Shisui cast a look at Kushina and Minato, "Uzumaki huh?"

Naruto clapped, "Excuse me, everyone. My Name is Uzumaki Naruto, Daughter of Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina. And before you start any questions, I'm not exactly from this Dimension. More like an Alternative one, really." She turned to Kazekage, " You're here to see my life memories."

She Walked towards Gaara, "Hi, don't worry, I won't let anyone harm my friends.  You are after all very precious to me."

Gaara stared at Naruto with bewilderment. Then that Bewilderment turned into Furious glare, "What did you do to Shukaku?" He growled.

"Put him in his place." She answered like it's the most obvious thing.

Gaara's glare hardened, "What do you know about Shukaku anyways?" He sneered, giving her the most menacing look she had ever seen on his face.

Naruto barely shrugged, carelessly, "I know him enough to tell you how much of an spoiled Asshole he really is. More spoiled than Kurama. And that's a lot 'cause that damn fluff ball does nothing but sleep." She said in the most deadpanned tone.

As if hearing the name 'Kurama, Gaara felt Shukaku shift uncomfortably.

Naruto turned to the Two elder Sand siblings and stood between them, throwing both of arms around their neck, causing them to stiffen. And gave sickly sweet smile, "Temari, Kankuro, I'm glad see you guys again." And without a hint of mercy,  smacked both on their head, "Stop being mean to Gaara." She gave them a warning look.

She then turned to Kazekage, "And before we start, Let me tell you that you might be a good Kazekage but you are worse father anyone can ask for."

The office was silent. The Kazekage snarled, "I was called here to insulted!"

Naruto rolled her eyes at the dramatic display, "Don't flatter yourself, calling you was a formality or you wouldn't have let Gaara come." She beam at Inoichi, giving a quick grin to Gaara, "Shall we start?"

"We shall."