Chapter 15

Inoichi nodded and explain the procedure to the newcomers. He quickly made handseals and the room blurred.

Suddenly, all of them were standing in beautiful forest. And as usual The 9-tails was napping by the waterfall.

Gaara and his family suckered a breath with Shisui audibly gasped.

"Lazy bastard." Naruto mumbled.

Kurama's one eye opened, "Nosy brat." And his eyes went to Gaara.

A sinister smirk appeared on his face, showing the sharp fangs, "Well. Well. Well, Look what the brat dragged in." His menace turned into mirth as he felt Shukaku's Chakra shift in disbelief.

"Y-you....." Rasa started. The kyubi merely waved him off.

Kurama turned to Gaara again, "Come closer, boy."

Gaara didn't move. Kurama yawned, "Come before I rip you in shreds." Was his bored toned demand.

Gaara stepped up causing Rasa to jump towards him.

"Are you out of your mind, Gaara. He'll tear you into new one before you could even take a step!" Rasa screamed.

Karura whimpered, "Gaara, Honey don't listen to the kyubi."

Kurama had enough of the drama as his Chakra laced tail shot forward and touch the redhead's forehead.

"Gaara!" Was everyone's Alarming scream.

Suddenly, there was poof near him. Gaara's eyes widened as he saw a chibified version of Shukaku sulking and grumbling.

 Gaara's eyes widened as he saw a chibified version of Shukaku sulking and grumbling

"Pfft...." Naruto covered her mouth, desperately to stop the laugh.

But Kurama was having no such luck as he roared in Laughter. Other people were too dumbstruck and Gaara was gawking at the cute looking Ichibi who was grumbling and sulking, shooting glares to the laughing Kyubi.

"You! How dare you do that to I, Shukaku, The prideful Ichibi!" Shukaku snarled.

"What you going to do? Talk me death! Then again you are the after all the weakest of us, One-tail?"
Taunted Kurama.

Minato softly cleared his throat, "I think we should start," And nodded at Inoichi. He started, leaving two demons two their own banter.

The memory started making everyone look at the huge projector screen.

The memory showed the trio hidden in forest

Then showed Kakashi. He was just within the reach of the three genin.

"Woah, Senpai you retired from anbu!" Shisui exclaimed, "Not only that you even my baby cousin under your wing."

Naruto snickered under her breath as Sasuke grimaced at the nickname.