Chapter 5

Naruto cringed at the loud voices of the occupants, present in the room. She glanced at them. Konoha 12 was present with their sensies and families. And also the three sanins...wait what?

Naruto gape at Orochimaru, who was calmly standing with Tsunade and Jiraya. Kushina caught this exchange and lightly nudge Naruto, snapping her out of the daze.

"ERO-SANIN!?" She roared. Jiraiya jumped at the sudden shout, so did the other people.

"I told you, your trusted ones! What is he doing here? 'ttebayo!?" She pointed accusing finger at the snake sanin, her angry tone was echoing in the room.

Minato step forward, "Orochimaru-sama is trustworthy."

Naruto's jaw dropped in disbelief, "Sama. Trustworthy!?" She turned to Jiraiya, who nodded in agreement with Sarutobi.

Jiraiya put an hand on her shoulder, "Kid, Orochimaru is one of the most trusted shinobi in in the leaf. He is also the head of scientific research department. He also Sasuke's master."

Naruto looked in Sasuke's eyes. Sharingan was activated.

"Teme, Is it true?"

"Please, Don't call me so with vulgar names. I don't appreciate it but yes it is true." Said Sasuke, politely.

Naruto looked impressed, "wow... maybe this place is different. Never in my life, Teme was polite to me."

Sasuke along with Itachi deadpanned at the name.

"Alright! If Ero-sanin trust you. I'll trust you too. But if you tried anything, I'll grill your snakey ass. 'attebayo!" Naruto paused, "Okay, Inoichi-oji Do your mind jutsu. I'm ready."

Inoichi raised his eyebrow, "You're probably the first person who is so excited to get her memories checked." He motioned at the chair, "sit down and relax. It might hurt a little."

Naruto looked at Obito and the brown haired lady, probably Rin and shrugged. If they are trusted then no problem

Naruto did as she was told, "Oh! Before you started. Don't get startled by my guest."

"What guest?" Minato asked, curiously.

Naruto winked at Kushina, patting her belly, lightly.

She watched as her parents eyes widened and Jiraiya gasped.

"N-No way..." he whispered.

Naruto let out a laugh, "Yes way!" She nodded at Inoichi to get started. He did so.

Naruto felt a surge of Chakra and everything went blank. She woke up in her mind. She saw all the people

"Hey guys!" People turned to the grinning blonde and gasped.

"N-n-naruto! Get away!" Kushina was frantic. Minato was already ready for attack. So were others.

"Naruto get away from it!" Minato yelled but the blonde girl looked even more confuse. She looked passed her shoulder and chuckled.

Kurama was sitting on the grassy ground, looking extremely amused, "Roar." He said in the most monotonous voice ever.

Kushina screamed. Naruto ran to Kushina and grab her arm.

"Calm down, mom. He won't hurt you. He's my friend. You asked me to trust Orochimaru. So, trust me on this." She turned to Kurama and gave him a unamused glare, "And stop with that stuff. You aren't helping."

"I never said I would help." Kurama smirk.

"So this is Kyuubi." Kakashi stared in an awe at his huge tails, swishing like a fire.