Chapter 13

Naruto came out of the bathroom. She walked in the room she was currently staying. She walked over to the Dresser and saw the woman in the mirror.

Her long, blonde hair was falling below her waist. she wore a short-sleeved, tan kimono-like blouse with a dark embroidered border, held closed with a black obi, a dark short skirt and stockings that stopped at her thighs along with the village's forehead protector and brown sandals.

She carefully brushed bangs aside and pinned them with Bobby pins but due to spikes her pins keep falling.

She giggled at her silly antics. Trying to look like her mom, she grinned in the mirror.

She heard a laugh behind her. Turning around, her cheeks turned red as she saw Her father looking at her with amused eyes.

"I-I was j-just....." she tries to explain but stop as Minato laughed again.

He walked over to her, still chuckling, "Nice Outfit." He took off the crooked pin and pinned is correctly, "Like that." And patted her arm.

"Thanks, dad." She beamed.

"No problem, kiddo," He wrapped his arm around her shoulder, "Let's go. Your mom is already waiting. By the way, The Kazekage arrived."

"Really?!"

"Really. But they're resting right now. You can meet them tomorrow, when we start the session again." He smiled.

Minato stared at his daughter and felt his eyes watered. Naruto felt his arm slipped off and saw Minato staring at her with tears filled eyes.

"D-Dad?" Naruto felt herself pulled into hug.

"D-Daddy." Naruto's voice muffled into his chest as she felt his chest trembling. Her sensitive hearing picked up the sound of barely conceal whimpers. His arms tightened. She felt something wet dripping on her shoulder.

"I-I'm so- sorry...." His voice hoarse, "I couldn't save you...I'm sorry... please, Forgive me for not being a good father. For putting you through so much."

Naruto felt one of her tear tickled down from her eye. She let go of Her father and looked up to see his blue eyes brimming with misery and sorrow.

"No, dad. You're the best father I could ever ask for. As for what I've gone through. I wasn't alone. I had yours and mom's love all along. You're the reason I didn't loose myself in the darkness. You protected me. You guided me." She paused and smiled, "You saved me."

She reached forward and wiped his tears, "And don't you dare say that you weren't a good parent 'cause you're the best 'ttebayo!" Her lips stretched out in a toothy grin.

Minato smiled adoringly, "I'm feel so proud that you're my daughter."

"You should! Because I'm awesome!" She joked, "Now let's go before mom gets angry!" With that she dragged Minato to the dinning table where Kushina was waiting.

Kushina looked at the duo and a laugh escaped from her mouth as she saw Naruto in her clothes and her hair similar to her own.

"Don't you look nice.." Kushina winked.

"Well, learned from the best." Naruto winked back at Kushina causing the redhead to burst into a fit of giggles.

Seeing this, Naruto too burst into laughter. Minato smiled at his family and shook his head at them, fondly.

The dinner was filled with joy, laughter and love. Next day Naruto quickly got ready and entered in the Hokage office.

As soon as she entered, She saw people looking at her in surprise. A grin lit up into her face as she saw her fellow Jinchuriki.

"GAARA!" She pounced on the Ichibi-Jinchuriki, who practically slammed her to the nearby wall in alarm with his sand.

"Naruto!" People screamed in alarm.

Minato looked at Gaara with furious glare, "Let go of her!" Itachi, Sasuke and Obito surrounded Gaara, their Sharingan blazing. While Kakashi and Hinata were standing either side of trapped blonde.

Temari and Kankuro were already in battle stance. So were Two masked Sand Anbu as they took their place in front of Karura and Rasa.

Naruto blinked, "Uh....What the hell?!" She winced as the sand tightened around her. She looked at Gaara who was Looking at her with bewilderment and curiosity in his jade colored eyes.

"Gaara?" She called, "Let go of me."

The Jinchuriki glared.

"Shukaku! You bastard! Let go of me before I go all Kurama on your Racoon Ass!" Naruto growled, her eyes turning into slith. Purposely flaring Kyuubi's chakra.

Everyone, even Gaara watched in bewildered as the sand loosened and quickly disappeared in the gourd.

Naruto stood up and patted her dress, she burrowed from Kushina.

She gave a large cheery grin, "Yo!"