Chapter 6

"What are you doing here at this hour?" asked the third Hokage bluntly as he caught Naruto sneaking around.

The blond was shocked and cried in reflex: "Sexy no jutsu!"

"Wha-?"

Overwhelmed, the Hokage passed out in a puddle of blood.

Jiraiya once again fell off his chair laughing.

"Sensei, y-you..."

This time it was Hiruzen who hit him on the head.

Naruto continued on and was seen searching through scrolls. She found the right one and left without anyone noticing. She quickly went to a hidden clearing in the forest and opened the scroll.

"Let's see... the first skill is... kage bunshin? (shadow clone) What the hell? Why does it start with one I'm bad at?"

"Are you going to try and learn a jutsu from that scroll? Kage bunsin is a dangerous technique." Said Minato worried.

"The only scroll that has that jutsu in it is the forbidden scroll. Why would you take it?" asked Hiruzen.

"It's explained later on." Muttered Naruto. She so wasn't looking forward to the next part. What would they think of her? They already know that she's a jinchuriki, but still ...

Later, Iruka found Naruto in her clearing. The girl was panting hard and had the scroll on her back.

"I found you!" said an irritated Iruka.

"Oh, I found the nose bleeder!" screamed Naruto enthusiastically.

"Idiot, I found you!" screamed Iruka in response. It was only then the chunin took the time to study his student.

 It was only then the chunin took the time to study his student

"You're such a cutie." Grinned Kushina.

"Oh, thanks!"

"Hehehe, you found me." Grinned a sheepish Naruto. "I've only learned one skill."

"You managed it? But that jutsu requires a huge amount of chakra?" asked Neji stunned.

"I always had big chakra reserves. It's because of that, and my almost non-existent chakra control, that I couldn't do an ordinary bunshin." Naruto shrugged.

"Naruto, you're all beaten up, what were you doing?"

"Never mind that! I'm going to try an incredible jutsu. If I do it, let me graduate!"

"Why would he graduate you for that?" asked Kakashi frowning. He didn't like where this was going.

Iruka blinked. The girl was covered in bruises but still she made the hand signs for her jutsu.

"Naruto?"

"Hn?"

"Where did you get that scroll on your back?"