Chapter 10

Minato cleared his throat softly, catching the attention of the people present in the room.

"I think we all should take a break." He continued, "And if you don't mind, Naruto, We would like to add few more people. "

Naruto blinked, "Like who?"

"Like My cousin, Uchiha Shisui." Itachi answered.

"Errr...Sure." She bit her lip.

Kushina noticed her Hesitation, "Is there something you'd like to say, Sweetheart?"

Naruto looked at her and gave slow nod, "Do you know Gaara?"

"Gaara, as in the scary dude in Chunin Exams?" Ino gave a nervous smile.

Naruto giggled, "Yeah."

Sasuke frowned, " Isn't he's the one of the children of Kazekage." Sasuke stared thoughtfully, "The relation between Konoha and Suna isn't exactly good. In fact, the alliance agreement was signed just recently."

Poor Naruto looked ready to cry, "What do you mean by that?!" She asked Minato.

"It's true. They were trying to Invade Konoha by using the shukaku jinchuriki. Fortunately, due to Uchiha Clan they were stopped. But then they proposed the peace Agreement. " Minato explained.

"But you're now friends, Right 'attabayo!?" Was extremely stressed question of Blonde jinchuriki.

"Acquaintances more like it." Chimed Neji.

Naruto was silent for a minute or two. Kushina and Minato looked at each other in confusion. Jiraiya cast a worried glance at the now silent blonde.

Naruto finally looked up, "Can Gaara come here too?"

Minato opened his mouth than close it then shook his head.

"Please. Gaara is my friend." She pleaded.

"Naruto, Gaara in your dimension may be your friend but here....." Sarutobi trail off, unsure of what to say.

"No," Naruto said firmly, "Gaara is Gaara, no matter what dimension. He's my precious friend. And I'm not giving up on him, 'attabayo!" Her eyes were shining brightly with determination.

Others looked at their Hokage. Minato stared at Naruto for a while and finally signed in defeat, "Alright. I'll send Kazekage-dono for the urgent visit."

"YATTA!" Others smiled at the cheering Girl.