Chapter 7

The scene changed to roof of the academy.

The photographer stared at Naruto. Only her back was showing.

"Are you sure that you wanna take picture like that, kid?"

Naruto nodded, "Yeah! Just take it already, 'ttabayo!"

"Why isn't your face showing?" Asked Kiba. Naruto just grinned.

"You did something again, didn't you?" Tsunade didn't looked impress.

The photographer signed in annoyance, "Whatever. Don't say I didn't tell ya.. say, Cheese!" He took the picture.

The scene changed to Academy, where 3rd hokage was sitting, reading Naruto's registration form. A sweatdrop was hanging on his head as he stared at the Naruto's painted face.

"Pfftt... I'm really starting to like you, kiddo." Jiraiya laughed.

"Oh Naruto." Signed Kushina.

Said girl was sitting in front, beaming with Pride, "At first, I didn't know how to do it. It took me three hours and finally I figured it out. Cool huh?" She bragged, scratching the back of her head.

"You shouldn't be proud of it, baka!" Sakura snapped as Sasuke and the older ones nodded in agreement.

"Take it again."

"Ehh! No way"

"We're not accepting this photo."

"Oh yeah? Well, I'm doing it again, 'ttabayo!"

"You have guts to argue with the Hokage." Itachi commented.

The two stared at each other. Naruto smirked.

"Transform!" Smoke cleared up to show a naked, older version of Naruto.

"O-ne-gai, lord hokage." She purred. Blood sprung out of the hokage's nose as he fell backwards. Naruto released the jutsu, and looked at 3rd with a deadpan expression.

"Shame on you Sensei."Berated Tsunade as Jiraiya laughed.

The hokage awkwardly cleared his throat, pretending he just didn't had a nosebleed, "That's the Sexy jutsu, you say. Very tricky. A little too tricky. Don't do it again."

Naruto laughed, nervously.

"Naruto, where is your headband? You should be wearing it."

Naruto smiled, shyly, "I don't wanna mess it up before orientation, 'ttabayo!"

The hokage signed, "You don't want to mess up? But the form that supposed to identify you, made you look like a clown It is for the ninja training and mission which is the key for the your future." He looked down at the picture, "In this picture you can't even tell who it is."

"Well, fine! How am I suppose to know about this complicated stuff, anyway!" She said in annoyance.

"How exactly is it complicated, troublesome woman?"

"Shuddup!"

Just then, the door slide opened and a kid of eight years old, ran inside, clutching a shurikan.

"Isn't it Konohamaru?" Asuma looked at kurenai and nodded.

"Oldman! I challenge you! I'm going to defeat you and become a fifth hokage!" And tripped on his feet.

He curled up and cried. Hokage tilt his hat in embarrassment. Just then a jonin came and gasped.

The kid grabbed his forehead, "Something tripped me!" He said in a snotty tone.