Chapter 4 : Being badass.

Hola, my lovely friends! I really like this chapter's name, because it gives me the feeling of being a badass of myself. :')

ENJOYYYY :D

Chapter 4 : Being Badass.

You know that moment when you're in the centre of attention?

When the spotlight is focused right on you?

When everybody is either encouragingly smiling at you or when they are glaring holes in you?

That's exactly what I'm facing right now. If you know me well enough, the first thing you should know after the fact that I'm super weird is that I hate being the centre of attention.

When everybody has their eyes on me, I start sweating and feel like I'm an animal who is caged in the zoo.

When sweet and innocent Matt waved at me across the hall, all hell broke loose. Except that in this case, everything was silent.

So silent, that you could hear a pin drop.

And I didn't like it one bit. I tried smiling back, but it probably looked like a joker smile. What's worse that could happen, you ask? 'Mattew' is now walking towards our table.

And if possible, Ciara's jaw drops even more. Even Lindsay seems dazed. She's almost got a bit of drool on her mouth.

Now that I realize what's happening - that Mr. HotBlueEyes, the hottie, walking towards MY table - I blush. I mean, how many times do I have hot guys talking to me, Abby Waters, the weirdo? Ha, never.

"Moustache girl, are you a stalker or what?" he asked with a smug grin.

"Ha, I could be asking you the same thing, you know. And my name is Abby, not moustache girl." I snapped.

I know I shouldn't be rude and stuff, but then he's the reason I received unwanted attention, which I'm not fond of.

"Touché. Fine, I'll call you Abby, don't get all touchy." He winked.

Oh gosh, does he even know what kind of an effect that 'wink' will have on the female population of the school? So innocent, tsk tsk.

"Anyways, what are you doing here? I mean, shouldn't you be over Ciara's table?" I pointed over at the 'devil'. I'm really curious. Is his nice behaviour just for the heck of a prank or is it acutally genuine.

"Oh, Ciara, that's her name. God, she is such a pain in the ass. I haven't been here a day and she's all over me. It's really annoying." He said with a frown. And it didn't look fake. Hm, maybe he is actually nice?

I laughed. "You're probably the first guy to say that. Usually everybody follows her around like a lost puppy. She's like the 'Queen Bee' of our school. And that's why she's been shooting daggers at me since you came and spoke to me, because she expects you to talk to her and pamper her like everybody else."