Chapter 22 : Holy cheese balls, it's the hooligan.

Dedicated to @wondagirl7 for her awesome comment. x (:

Chapter 22 : Holy cheese balls, it's the hooligan. 

Abby's P.O.V

After a highly busy weekend, it was time for school. Again. 

Liam's innocent confession, Zach's party, and of course, Reesay's date. 

See what I did there? Insert suggestive winks here.

And I am not willing to go back to school to study, because frankly, I'm completely drained out.

So when my regular 'Years' alarm blares from my phone, I refrain from groaning and try to look at the positive side of school. If I start early, then the day will end early too. Right? Right. I lazily string along with my daily routine that consists of a hot, relaxing shower; a trip to the bathroom; and finally, picking out my clothes. Once, I'm ready I gobble up my lucky charms and head out, waiting for Lindsay on my doorstep. I scroll through my Facebook newsfeed when I hear wolf whistles. I look up and see a car with three guys looking at me. I look around, trying to spot who they're hooting on. When I turn back around, they're all staring at me. I look down at my clothes, I'm not wearing clothes too revealing. 

What in the world are they whistling about?

When I look back up, I see a familiar face glaring at me from the car. It's as if he's killing me in his mind. I try to recollect, and I freeze when I remember where I saw him. 

And he probably remembers me too. 

Holy cheese balls, it's the hooligan. 

Why, just why do I have to be so freaking unlucky? He stops the car immediately. He whispers something to the other two and they stop whistling. Instead of glaring at me too, they seem as if they're trying to hold back laughter. Their 'alpha' on the other hand gets out of the car and starts walking towards me. 

Oh no, oh no, oh no. I am so dead. 

Where the hell are you, Lindsay? Did you have to be late today? I stay frozen in my place and stare at him, approaching me. 

"Well, hello. Look who we have here. Tryna' be too strong, babe? Doesn't suit your pretty face, eh?" He says in his abnormally deep and creepy voice. 

I think I just crapped in my pants.

"Uh, hi?" I manage to squeak out. He smirks and then grins creepily. 

"Not so confident now, are we?" He asks, looking me up and down. I shudder.

"L-look, I hope it d-didn't hurt too bad?" I stutter, really hoping Lindsay finally decides to show up.

"You should have thought that before kicking me, girly." He says, gruffly. Just then, I see Lindsay's car pulling into my lane. Oh thank the Lords. I quickly hug my bag and try to scuttle towards her now shocked face. Too bad, the creep isn't happy. He grips me wrist tightly and I desperately try to free myself. 

"Where do you think you're going kitten?" He growls. Like, literally, he growled. Maybe it's like one of those stories where the guys turns out to be a werewolf? I really hope not. Lindsay honks loudly and she has this panicked face. And I try not to focus on how all these 'rowdy' guys happen to use a variety of tags for girls. It's really weird. He called me babe, girly, and kitten. I mouth 'calm down' and think of what to do. Before the creep pulls me towards him as he intended to, I do something I never thought I would have.

I kicked him there. Again. 

And then, I ran.