Chapter 16 : I'm turning into an overly-hormonal teenager.

• Dedicated to Vishal, my bestieee. xD

Chapter 16 : I'm turning into an overly-hormonal teenager.

Abby's P.O.V : 

"Matt, what are you doing here?" I ask, confused. 

What in the world is going on here? The treat was going on just fine, until some weirdos started disturbing the whole cafe. Okay, okay I am weird too, but they were acting freakier then me. I swear! Liam and I were having fun, talking about school, our siblings, music, you know, general stuff. Until, these three creeps gathered the whole cafe's attention. The creepiest of them was this big, burly man. Okay, he was my age. But he looked scary with that moustache. And guess who those three 'weirdos' were?

Matt, Lindsay and Reece. 

And who was the 'big, burly man'?

Matt. 

Who knew someone could actually be weirder than me? But they were disguised well, I'll give them that. I raise an eyebrow trying to act intimidating in front of Matt.

"Uh, I. . . um, w-we were having c-coffee." Never would have I thought a day would come, when Matt Adams stutters, in front of me. I try to stifle the laugh that's about to escape my lips, holding on to the last few moments of a highly uncomfortable Matt. 

"Well no shit. But why were you dressed like kidnappers?" I have ALWAYS wanted to say that. That just sounds so cool. But of course, only to people who aren't kidnappers. 'Cause if I say that to actual kidnappers, they might just get offended. 

Scratch that, they will get offended. 

"Abby, give the guy a break. He was probably just bored, isn't that what you and Lindsay did and then you had to dress up as a guy?" Shoot, I forgot Liam was here. And now I regret telling him about my incident with Matt. Why does everybody find that funny? 

Because it is, you dumbo.

I snap out of my trance when I hear howling. I look around to see if any dogs are around. I'm shit scared of dogs. Okay, they're cute and furry, but I prefer to admire them from far. Their growl or bark just makes me pee in my pants. 

Yes, I am that scared. 

I look at Matt, and see him laughing his head of. Lindsay and Reece and holding onto each other from falling onto the pavement and Liam just looks like an innocent puppy.

"Uh, did I say something wrong?" He asks, confused.

"No, dude. You just made my day." Matt says and then starts laughing again. I sigh, shake my head and walk over to Liam's car. I look at Liam and he's looking down at his phone, with a frown on his face. 

"Abby, we need to leave now. My mom said there's an emergency." He says, slightly panicked. I nod and get into the passenger seat.

"Liam, how about I drop Abby home? You don't want to be late for an emergency." Matt says, and I can see a hint of smugness in his voice. 

"Yeah, can you? Thanks a lot. Sorry Abby. " Liam says looking at me guiltily. 

"Oh, it's alright. Now go!" I wave him off and get into Matt's car. Matt gets in the driver's seat and starts the engine. 

"Hey, what about Reece and Lindsay?" I ask. Weren't they here? 

"Reece said he'll take Lindsay home after some ice-cream." He smirks at me and starts driving. I mentally 'aw' in my head. Reece and Lindsay. Lindsay and Reece. 

Reesay. 

That sounds like a chocolate's name. Chocolate. Yum. Due to Matt's whole 'drama' in the cafe, I didn't even get to order anything. Stupid Matt and his stupid excuses. Wait a minute, what was he even doing there? He didn't even answer me!