Chapter 20 : You need to learn how to Hakuna Matata, Matt.

• Dedicated to Timon and Pumba. ;)

Chapter 20 : You need to learn how to Hakuna Matata, Matt.

Matt's P.O.V

"Hey Matt look, a unicorn. Aw, it's a-adorable. It's so fluffy I'm going to d-dieeee." Abby says in her cute voice, while hiccupping. Anything cuter? Nay.

Man I'm turning into a sissy.

"Abby, that's a fur ball, not a unicorn." I say, trying to get her in control. Those spiked Cokes really got her tipsy. But, I'll admit, drunk Abby's not bad. Not bad at all. 

"What? No! That's a unicorn. And I'm going to name it Sir Fluffykins. Aren't you a good unicorn, huh Sir Fluffykins?" Only she can come up with such a name. Oh Abby.

"You're petting a fur ball, Abby. Just saying." I say, trying not to burst out laughing at her silliness. 

"You need to learn how to Hakuna Matata Matt." She slurs and I burst out in booming laughter. 

~ 2 hours ago ~

Abby's P.O.V

"Abby, Oh my god, you look absolutely beautiful." 

"So do you, Linds."

Here we are. Lindsay and me, completely dressed up for the party. 

And I'll admit, I'm excited.

No, I'm not being modest. Pssh. 

OKAY. IT'S MY FIRST PARTY AND MAN I AM ON TOP OF THE WORLD. 

And, Lindsay being the responsible friend she is, had a spare dress for me. She knew I won't be having a very uh, appealing dresses with me. Yes, I had my closet loaded with dresses, but I wasn't ever fond of them. They were more of um, Ciara's type. And I didn't have the heart to tell my mom because for all the time she was home, she hardly knew my dressing sense. Not that I feel bad. I guess. Okay, just maybe a few times? Yeah. 

Lindsay's choice for me was as usual, impeccable. She knows what type I wear, and she does a fine job selecting them for me. And this dress, was no exception. It had a white crop top on it upper half while a cute floral slightly frilly, skirt was at the bottom. It reached till my mid thigh. Lindsay straightened my hair with slight waves towards the tips, and accessorised the outfit. Paring it with coral heels, it overall looked gorgeous. Yeah, it took time to balance myself on those heels, but I think I can manage.

Lindsay too looked beautiful. She had a baby pink dress on. It was short towards the front and long at the back. She left her long, wavy hair down and it looked really good. Plus, pink really suits her. She had her nude heels on with the usual amount of make up and accessories. 

Once both of us were ready, we were just waiting for Matt and Reece to arrive. It all seemed like déjà vu. When all four of us went to the carnival, and had a paint fight. That was some carnival night. Also, I'm pretty sure someone's going to get asked out tonight. 

No, not me. Gosh, I have no love life. Not like a dodo, 'cause they existed at one point. 

I meant Lindsay. Reece really likes her, and they look adorable together. I refrain from doing an 'aw' out loud and just imagine those two lovebirds with entwined hands.

"Aww."

"What?" 

Too much cuteness to handle.

"Um, nevermind."

"Abby, you're weird."

"I've gotten that a few times." I grin, proudly, I might add.

We walk downstairs when we hear the bell and are greeted by two grinning faces.