Chapter 25 : Way to ruin the moment, Abby. Good going, seriously.

Dedicated to Jerry, for her votes and comments about TMG. <3

Chapter 25 : Way to ruin the moment, Abby. Good going, seriously. 

Abby's P.O.V 

I blink.

I blink again.

I pinch myself.

I pinch myself harder.

But it's not a dream. 

Matt's in front of me and I still can't believe those words that escaped his mouth. 

Oh my gosh I'm going to die.

At least I'm going to die a peaceful death. 

I lean forward, as if I'm a chunk of iron and Matt's a magnet pulling me towards him. He leans forward too, and I feel as if the time slowed down and everything happening is in slow motion.

I can hear his ragged breathing coming closer, and closer. I feel a smile playing at the tips of my lips and my breath hitches when I feel Matt inches away from me.

I look away from his lips and lock eyes with him. They're glowing, with numerous emotions swirling in those striking blue eyes. Our lips hi five each other and I shiver at his mere touch.

At this point, all I can think is, this better not be a dream.

~ A few hours ago ~

"Abby, I have to um, talk to you." Liam says, looking around nervously between Lindsay, Reece and Matt. After yesterday's 'chill out' at Matt's place, I can confidently say, that four of us have become closer. 

More like a quartet.

Or the four musketeers. 

"Liam, you don't need to be worried. You know all of them." I say, comfortingly.

As if on cue, Reece gives him a man hug, Lindsay gives him a genuine smile while Matt is just staring at him emotionless and blank. I elbow him, trying to make him talk to Liam and not glare at him. Matt coughs and nods at him. Hm, good enough. Liam smiles at me gratefully and I ask,

"Yeah, so what did you want to talk to me about?" Suddenly, he gets this spark in his eye and grins. But then his eyes dart around nervously again.

"I need to give you your um, Calculus notes." He says, fidgeting with the pencil in his hand. 

I frown, since when did Liam give me Calculus notes? Since when did we even take Calculus notes? I look at him a with a confused look and I see this urgency in his eyes. I nod and walk over to his table.

I look back and see Matt is looking over at us as if we're an experiment as display. He looks…troubled. I make a note to self to ask him about it and turn back to Liam. 

"So, um where are the notes?" I ask.

"No, no, no. No Math notes. I have to tell you something!" He says and he looks like a small kid who just got his first kiss. 

Hypocrite, you haven't your first kiss either. 

Fine, whatever.