Chapter 12 : She opens her mouth, and all hell breaks loose.

• Dedicated to those who have cool parents. B|

Chapter 12 : She opens her mouth, and all hell breaks loose.

It's been almost a week since Liam started tutoring me for Calculus, and it has been helping me a lot. That guy is one hell of a genius, I mean he can solve the Rubik's cube in 40 seconds. Now you believe me?

Yeah, that's how big his head is.

And you know what is the plus point? When I get bored out of my mind, I can sit and stare at his eyes. He doesn't even notice, or he just refuses to acknowledge me a creep. Liam just left a few minutes ago, after enlightening me with the holy concept of Trigonometry.

And after he left, I've just been surfing through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and whatever other social netwroking sight I missed. Yup, you could say I'm bored. I wish I could conjure magical monkeys to come and do the hoola hoop for me. Man, that would be fascinating. My mum came back from Paris yesterday, with endless number of clothes. Why does she even bother, I won't wear them anyways. I shake my jumbled thoughts away when I hear a 'beep' from my phone. Text from Matt! Yes! Something to keep me busy.

'Hey, Reece and I are going to the carnival nearby, do you want to come with Lindsay? - Matt'

Carnival, how convinient. Reminds me of the embarrassing encounter with Matt. I call Lindsay.

"Hey Linds, what's up?" I ask, casually.

"Nah, nothin' much. Bored, actually." She says, in a dull voice.

"I just got a text from Matt, askingwhetherwewanttogotothecarnivalwithhimandReece." I blabber. Score! I just transformed into cool Abby. Oh yeahh.

"Oh my god, we have to goooo!" She says, excitedly. Damn it, I thought she won't understand.

"But why don't you just come over? We can have a movie night!" I groan like a kid.

"Yes, I am coming over. Text Matt back telling him to pick us up from your place! I'll be there in a few. See ya!" She says and hangs up. I sighed. So much for being a nice friend.

'Hey Matt, yeah Lindsay and I want to come, can you pick us both up from my place? - Abby'

I text him back, and get a reply almost instantly.

'Yeah sure, we'll be there in about 45 minutes. See ya! :) - Matt'

I smile, he seems keen for sure. Maybe he likes roller coasters. Then maybe he can be my roller coaster buddy, Lindsay's a wimp when it comes to heights. I walk downstairs and see my mother talking to Lindsay.

"Hey Linds, c'mon up." I say smiling. She nods and goes up the stairs to my room.

"Hey mom, can Lindsay and I go to the carnival today?" I ask, but I can already imagine her reaction.

"Of course dear! But are you both going alone? It won't be safe in the evening, you know." She says, concerned.

"Uh, no. About that, two of my friends are coming over to pick us up, is that okay? And please don't freak out in front of them." I say, nervously.

"Well, can I freak out before they come?" She says while keeping a calm expression. I give her a suspicious look and slowly nod. And in the blink of an eye, my mom's holding a pillow to her mouth and screaming her heart out. I chuckle, my mom can be pretty cool sometimes. I shake my head and walk back upstairs.

"Who was squeaking?" Lindsay asks, puzzled.

I laugh. "My mom."

"Should have known." Lindsay says, shaking her head in an amused way.

"Okay, so Matt will be becoming in about half an hour." I say, and Lindsay freaks out.

"WHAT? WE HAVE ONLY 30 MINUTES TO GET READY? WHAT THE HELL ABBY?" She shouts. I cringe and cover my ears. Now that I think of it, she's louder than me at times. Okay, most of the times.

"Relax, we can easily get ready in half an hour." I say trying to calm her down. I shuffle through my drawer and take out a cute floral tank, with dark blue jeans. I hold it up infront of Lindsay and she grins nodding her head violently. I keep that aside for Lindsay and then take out a cute top which is strapless on one side and has floral prints on it. It had a thin brown beIt in the middle and I pair it with light blue jeans. I grinned at my masterpiece.

"Abby, when the hell did you become a fashion expert?" Lindsay says, still slightly dazed at my choices.

"Nah, it was just in the spur of the moment. Now quickly changeeee!" We quickly change and stand in front of the mirror. I just did my hair into a casual fish braid, while Lindsay does her make up. She must really like Reece, dressing up for him. I wink at her in my head. Hey, don't judge. It's fun.

Once we're done getting ready, I check the time and it's 4. They should be here any minute. We laze around for a while, talking and munching on muchies. Ha, munching on munchies. I snap out of my reverie when the door bell rings. I run down the stairs faster than Usain Bolt only to hope that my mother doesn't open the door.

Hallelujah. No wonder what would have happened if my mother opened the door. I would never see him again, mostly. I fix my shirt and open the door to see Matt standing there, looking ever so hot. He's wearing a white button down tee with dark jeans and I mentally sigh. I felt like using a cheesy pick up line on him.

'Did you eat lucky charms this morning, Matt?'

'Uh, no. Why?'

'Because you look magically delicious.'

Great. Now I'm having conversations in my head with an imaginary Matt, how cool.

"Uh, hello? Abby? You there?" Matt waves his hand in front of me.

I force my weird feeling to the side and then remember to reply back to him.

"Hi." I say, excited at the thought of cotton candy, and having fun with them of course. Pssh, I'm not that kiddish.

"Ready to go?" He says in his deep husky voice.

I nod and Lindsay comes down.

"Hey Matt, where's Reece?" She asks nervously. Her whole purpose of going to this carnival was to spend time with Reece. That girl.

"Ah, don't worry. We have to pick him up. You'll have enough time to spend with him." He winks at her. He jaw drops slightly and she looks at me, glaring. We have an eye-to-eye conversation.

'Abby what the hell?! You told him?!'

'What? No! I would never do that!'

'Then how the hell does he know?!'

'I don't know! My eyes are hurting, stop.'

She sighs and I hear my mother.

"Honey, who is it?" She shouts. I start panicking, oh my god, this cannot be the way I die. Because of embarrassment? That's low, even for someone like me.

"Mum, it's my friend, I'll be leaving now. Okay see ya bye!" I rush, trying to escape the moment of embarrassment.

"Hey Abby, since I'm already here, why don't you introduce me to your mom?" He says. What? Uh, no. He does not want to meet Mrs. Waters. I open my mouth to say something when my mom barges into the living room. She looks startled for a minute, probably wondering how I became friends with a guy like Matt. She soon covers her shock and becomes amused for a minute. And then she opens her mouth, and all hell breaks loose.

"Hey moustache guy."

A/N : Dun dun dun! Hahah moustache guy, that still cracks me up. And yes I updated! Don't be mad, be happy :D Vote/Fan/Comment/Point out errors! :D

And that's the adorable top Abby wears to the carnival! ---->

PS : Sorry, I couldn't upload Lindsay's outfit due to technical difficulties. :O

kgtgbyeenjoyhavefun :D

- Suks. X