4. Meet little 'Evil' Marvell

Lucy's P.O.V.

When we got back home, I was afraid that Natsu would try and crack the secret out of me but, I was taken by surprise yet again.

He jumped on the nearest couch by the living room as soon as we got home, he just took his shoes off and spread hii body on the item. "Ahh..." he sighs in delight.

I shook my head at his usual acts and just hang my bag by the stand then, went to the fridge to check the ingredients. "What do you want for dinner, then, Natsu?"

Just as I was about to shout due to his lateness in replying, I was taken aback when I saw him in front of me, with his arms crossed against his chest. He just stared at me--even when he saw the fact that I fell down on my knees.

"Natsu! Don't scare me like that!" I yelled, grabbing hold of my collared blouse. I looked up at him again, this time, his eyes were closed, his pointing finger, rubbing his chin. "W-What now...?"

He then snapped his fingers without a care and looked at me with a blissful look in his eyes then, said, "Come to think of it, we've been dating for quite a while now and,"

"Uh, Natsu, dear, we haven't dated that long. We just started after the fieldtrip."

"we have no endearments yet." he continued. I wasn't even sure if he heard what I was saying. Typical Natsu.

I rubbed my forehead then, ruffled my hair up with annoyance due to his denseness. "Uh, sure, whatever. It's not like I'm comfortable calling you 'babe' or 'honey'. I'm fine with Natsu."

"Hey, I think we actually have one."

I felt my cheeks blush of embarrassment when he mentioned; "Why don't we make it our official calling? Hubby and Wifey."

I sat on the kitchen counter as I continued listening. "I-I don't...know. I just called you that to tease you, that's all."

"That's even perfect!" He grabbed hold of both my knees as he jumped for joy. "Yoshi, wifey! I'm your hubby and you're wifey, alright?"

"Um, s-sure, whatever you say..." I couldn't help but stare at his hands, still holding on to my knee caps. His warmth, I could feel it surrounding my body even though he was just touching a small part of it.

"Luce..." he touched my forehead then, touched his. "I think you're coming down with something."

I backed away from his hand and shook my head, insisting I was fine. "I'm fine! I'm fine! I-I just think it's...it's the heater..."

He looked behind the fridge then, shrugged, "It's not even turned on."

I smacked myself on the forehead at his denseness. I looked at him and sighed in despair. "You're hopeless..."

Natsu's pocket started vibrating. He pulled it out and answered, "Yo?" he listened well to the speaker as I sat there, staring at him, wondering who the caller was. "Yeah. We're here. You should meet her. Yeah, okay. Okay. Okay! Damn it. I already said yes. Wait, when--what?! Wai--um, can't we talk about this first?!"

Natsu sighed in despair when he heard the doorbell. I looked over the door and started walking toward it. "Uh, we have a guest, Natsu? Were you expecting anyone?" I looked at him, and he seemed tense and frozen in his place, like a statue.