15. What she wants

This night couldn't have been better! Natsu and I don't need to be separated anymore. I don't need to go somewhere else to spend Christmas alone. The sooner Mom and Dad left the two of us, Natsu had his left arm around me, with my right hand holding his fingers.

It was time for bed.

Natsu hurried upstairs and lied on his back with a long sigh. I joined him when he patted the space beside him, letting my head rest on his left arm.

"Ahh, this feels so nice."

"What is?" I giggled at the guessing game.

"Y'know, the fact that we don't have anything to worry about. Plus, we get to spend our first Christmas together."

Oh, yeah. I definitely have to update Levy about this. And Erza, too. But then again, it's a week before Eve, and most of them are probably snuggling with their dates, as well. Just imagining all of us having our happy moments makes me so giddy all of a sudden.

I ended up laying my head against Natsu's chest comfortably.

"Natsu?"

"Luce."

He was obviously quite taken aback at my sudden attack. I kissed his lips fully, even cupping both of his cheeks to feel the moment.

With that done,

"Good night!"

I left him in awe with just that and lied on the bed, pulling on the blanket to stop myself from freezing. The last thing I heard was him chuckling, a kiss once again was planted on my forehead, then he joined in, hugging me from my back, close to his chest.

"Natsu, look there! I want it."

The next morning, we just decided on a whim to spend the week strolling around Magnolia. For today, it was time for shopping! I wanted to get the latest published books to be able to read more and improve and whatnot.

Plus, a few new clothes would be nice.

"Natsu, which do you think suits me better?" I pulled out a hot pink and a lavender-colored tank top, holding them in front of him by the rack.

He lazily rested his chin on top of his hand as he stared, comparing the two. "They just look the same but with different colors." He went under and lurked through another pack. He pulled out an orange top with a red ribbon in the center, handing it over to me.

"You look best in orange, I believe." Natsu winked.

I looked at one of the assistants in the clothes shop for approval. One smiled and nodded in agreement, "They say a boyfriend knows their girlfriend best. Try it on for yourself, miss."

If my marriage with Natsu weren't a secret, I would've had a comeback of 'Correction, he's my husband.'

All throughout the shopping spree, Natsu has been by far doing great, helping me choose some outfits. He did buy ones for himself; except that they were just video games and chips and movies for the two of us to watch for when we go home. I swear, spending this much time with Natsu and actually not stressing myself out has been the best feeling ever. I wish we could stay forever like this.

"Ah-!" I quickly bowed my head apologetically when someone bumped into me. That someone also bowed back, tilting his hat as a gesture as he walked past me.

I suddenly had a bad feeling about this.

"Luce," I turned to Natsu, who just pulled me to his other side and gave me my coat back, wrapping it around me. "stick by me so you won't bother anyone again." he snickered.