13.5 [special] romance

a/n: forgive the author for forgetting to add gruvia and jerza so here we go!

<Levy>

I wrapped my arm around Gajeel’s while we continued walking. The way he lent me his scarf (even putting it around my neck himself) was absolutely romantic. It definitely set the mood between the two of us while walking in the snowy streets of Magnolia now.

The breath of warm, white-colored air from our mouths made us feel the cold more. “Gaj, want to go get coffee?”

He shrugged casually at the offer. “I’ll get you one. I’m not really a fan of coffee.” We walked into the nearest café; I ordered myself a simple hot cocoa—not wanting to spend much of his money, considering the fact he pleaded me to let him pay for it.

Gajeel and I sat across each other in the middle of the place. My eyes started wandering around to observe; and then I realized a lot of couple actually came here to enjoy their date. They had their arms wrapped around each other. Some were sharing one blanket by the fire provided by the place, and some were— (making out) I couldn’t say it.

     “So you’re really not going to eat? Not even for some bread or something? I feel awful eating alone in front of you.”

      “I’m not really that hungry, though. No worries. Uh,” he cleared his throat, leaning his forearm on top of the table before staring deep into my eyes. They got warm all over my features, but I couldn’t assume this was what it was.

        “What is it?” I decided to break the silence, before drinking my hot cocoa once again.

He tapped his fingers on top of the table, then exclaimed with an ‘oh’ expression, fumbling through his pockets to search for something. Once he did, he placed the box gently in front of me, scooting it close to my fingers. I had almost thought of spilling my drink once I assumed what it was.  But it couldn't be, right? Of course, we just started dating!

     “I was...thinking I’ve never really given you anything yet as my girl, so,” the way he called me his girl got me swooning all over (secretively, of course). “here. I hope ya like it.”

The clicking sound made by the box was so soothing. Once it was opened, I saw a necklare lying on the pillow case inside it. I brought it out and found Gajeel behind me, ready to lock it.

     “Gajeel, this looks expensive, what-” He grabbed both ends and wore it on me. He then cupped my face as he kneeled on the floor, “Expensive or not, I just wanted you to know I love you.”

     “Gaj...” He pulled me into a soft, passionate kiss as I kissed him back, holding on to his huge hands, still on my face.

<Juvia>

Juvia has actually got Gray-sama to go on a date with her after countless times of sending him letters. Now, I stand in front of the café, waiting for him despite the cold weather, wearing a thick coat and a cute paper bag I brought for him; I baked him cookies, thinking my cooking skills would also make him notice me.

Now that I think about it, it’s only going to be just Gray-sama and I for the night. My heart kept pounding so much, it hurts despite the fact I’m feeling it for love.