Epilogue

It was completely ironic how things went:

1) Ren has been the one threatening Lucy's parents through his strings to get her divorced and get him hitched with her, instead.

2) The Heartfilia's easily found his ex-girlfriend.

3) Ren easily got his way out with Sherry (his ex) and are now dating. He broke off his wedding with Lucy. He's returning the funds to the Heartfilia's after getting them back together.

4) Natsu and Lucy won't ever have to be under their pressure for a while, since they have to go with Ren to London to get their company back.

5) Lucy's pregnant.

6) Layla Heartfilia was somehow surprised by this (even though, this has been all she ever wanted since the beginning of them getting married).

7) Er. . .

Natsu and Lucy are still married. They still went to school like normal highschoolers do. One of the top hottest couple in Fairy Tail Academy. As of they didn't just go through a disastrous Christmas break and New Year celebration. They can keep the image for now; no one still knew about the story behind the rings they've started wearing since Ren left with Lucy's parents. They both decided to put a finger on it, and reveal their relationship when asked.

"Where did you get such a high quality couple ring, you two?" Lisanna asked out of the blue as the couple sat back in their chairs in class.

"Well," Natsu looked at Lucy before continuing. "We're actually married."

Silence. The whole class started by greeting the two to murmuring to themselves of what Natsu just said, confused by his statement.

"I mean, I only asked where you got it, I didn't think you'd-" Lisanna stopped.

"You can't be married. . ? You're merely in highschool!" Gray decided to butt in. Juvia was about to add something else, but she didn't take the opportunity and stayed quiet in her place.

Meanwhile, Levy was in the corner with Gajeel, trying to muffle her giggling at how the two finally admitted this.

"Uhm, Gray. . ?" Lucy showed her ring, revealing the calligraphy imprinted on it: married. "And you were one of the first who found out."

"Oh, right," Gray coughs nervously.

"Lucy said it herself. So, it must be true!" Elfman shouted at the top of his lungs. "What a man you are, Natsu! A man never lets his woman out from his fingers!"

"Sexist." Lucy commented.

"It's quite the opposite- oof. Hey!" Natsu was elbowed by his stomach by her before he managed to get halfway through his sentence.

"Settle down now, everyone. Class is about to begin." Mirajane cleared her throat, writing down notes on the blackboard with a smile on her face.

Unexpectedly, the class remained silent about their big reveal as if it hadn't just happened. The Dragneel's stared at each other, holding hands until the class ended. Only after then did their classmates bombard them with questions like:

"Did you two do it? You know, the thing-?"

"Did you elope or go against your parents?"

"What a couple of foxes. You just couldn't let each other go."

"They could've gotten married in college, instead."

"Either way, I'm. . kind of happy for them?"

Lucy didn't pay any attention to the rumors while she was getting her food from the cafeteria lady. She couldn't help smiling over the old memories of her first impression of Natsu: being a complete idiot. He was screaming for an egg omelet on the first day, for fuck's sake.