11. 2 A.M. romance

{a little heads up : a bit of smut's coming up ⚠}

• • •

<levy>

2:04 A.

        Once again, i found myself staying up all night because of damn tumblr. Yep. I'm a blogger. Great things keep on coming up on my timeline and I just can't take my eyes off them, uh-uh.

*tap

*tap

     Closing my laptop down, I went to my window, following where the sound was coming from. There, I saw a faint shadow, making me open the window. "Uh, whoever you are, please go home! I-I'll go to sleep, I'm sorry if my fangirling disturbed your sleep."

"Levy, it's me."

My eyes widened, making me grab my glasses, seeing Gajeel smiling at me. "Gajeel? What the heck are you doing here?"

"Can we talk about this.. in your room?"

I looked back at my bedroom door, down at the front door of the house. My parents don't seem to be easily awaken. I kept thinking back and forth whether letting in Gajeel would be okay or not -- or if something might happen or not? Guh! Why, why did I have to get so used to movie romance in bedroom scenes?

"Uh, we could go out for a walk, though." Gajeel finally spoke, making me shout, "NO!"

I cleared my throat, fixing my hair just a little bit before ""coolly"" whispering, "Come on up. Oh, wait, how do you come up?"

"You could let me in for a sec? But, like I said, a walk could be fine-"

Without saying a word , I rushed downstairs, unlocking the door and pulled Gajeel into a tight hug. "Geez, couldn't wait for me, badboy? Psh."

I let him in, locking the door. He suddenly laced his fingers with mine, making me tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear, and bite my lower lip. "Wait, what are you doing here?"

He shrugged, wrapping his arms around my waist, "Uh, well, I don't want to be one of those cheezy dudes in the movies where I say, I miss you and you coo and say it back; but, yeah, that's pretty much the reason."

I scoff, folding my arms against my chest. "Thanks a lot! I love those kind of movies." I pouted as I stomped my way back into my room, opening my laptop, with Gajeel following after me.

"Sorry, Lev, but I guess that's one of the reasons why I came -- to get to know each other, too."

I sighed in defeat, patting a soft space beside me on the bed; there he sat, staring at me. "What are you doing this late hour, even?"

I shrugged, "Stuff."

"Yeah, don't try to be cool-- okay, let's just stop the sarcasm and start getting to know each other better, how does that sound?"

Nodding in agreement, I plugged in my usb and played my favorite movie, closing in on Gajeel. "I thought we were going to talk-"

"I suggest you watch this movie to get to know me better." I smiled warmly at him as I laid my head against his shoulder.

"Something Borrowed" came on. "It's my favorite romantic movie. Y'know, where the girl has been best friends with that guy but he's engaged to her best friend, turns out he's been in love with his best friend-" I was cut off by Gajeel when he shushed me with his finger. I simply bit my lip to hold my grin and watched the movie with him.

It came to the part where Rachel and Dexter were out in 4th of July, nighttime, they were staring into each other's eyes, making out.

It made me look away with a blush, hearing Gajeel chuckle with his deeo voice -- I've always loved that deep voice. I stared up at him, and it looks to me, he was staring at my lips. He crashed his lips onto mine, in a gently manner, letting me pick up the pace. But suddenly, I was laid on my back, my feet wrapped around his waist.

He gently placed my laptop away, he managed to fit his body on the bed, my hand ruffling his spiky black hair, with my free hand pulling him closer. I came to a stop when I felt something fumble my chest under my shirt. "Wait, Gaj-"

"A little too forward ?"

I stared deep into his eyes, his sparkling red eyes, the way he was gentle with touching me and the way he asked me for permission before he could continue; it just made me nod. "N-no... I trust you."

With that said, he continued on, removing his shirt in the process. His tongue begging for entrance, it made me gape so it slid in, not giving me a choice but to feel his warmth.

*click

I was taken aback when the light was opened. Everything froze. We both looked up to see Mom by my bedroom door with her arms folded, an eyebrow arched too far than I assumed. "Levy McGarden,"

Fuck! I'm in deep shit.