Chapter 1*

Harry POV:

"Thank you so much aunt Cindy"

"You don't have to thank me dear."

"Again thank you. Love you and see you in two weeks"

I hang up and do a little happy dance in my room.

I guess I should introduce myself my name is Harry Styles. I am a genius. I graduated high school at 13 and have 6 majors in various subjects. I am known around town and other places because of this. I'm tired of it. So I asked my aunt Cindy if I could live with her in Doncaster.

My family has enough money to last life times.

I talked my family into letting me be normal for a while. They don't really understand why I want to be normal.

I just get so frustrated with myself. I don't want to be some freak. That could figure out problems in seconds and it takes normal people hours to figure out.

I just want to be treated like a normal person not some genius kid.

I had to start my packing. I already have half my possessions in boxes ready to be sent. I smiled to myself.

***********************

I arrive at my aunts house at 11:30am. I look at her house and its a bit smaller than my house back in Cheshire.

Okay maybe a whole lot smaller.

The movers brought in my stuff already.

I already said bye to mum and Robin on the phone. They where on a conference meeting somewhere. Like always.

I walk up to the door and knock.

The door opens and my aunt Cindy greets me.

Aunt Cindy is a 53 year old lady. She looks good for her age. She is the nicest person I have ever met that wasn't fake. She always told you how it is.

She has brown hair like mine but with streaks with grey. She is 5'4" (I'm from the US and that's how we do our measurements) she has pale skin just like mine. She has light hazel eyes.

"Hi aunt Cindy" I greeted her

"Harry styles is that you?" She asked

"Yes"

"My god look at how much you have grown. Last time I saw you you were still just a inch taller than me. Now look at you. Come here and give me a hug"

I walk towards her and give her a tight hug. It feels so nice to be hugged. I don't get Hugged a lot back home. It makes me feel happy and that hasn't been an emotion I have felt in a while and I think I like it.

"I know love. I know" she whispers in my ear. "It's okay"

We finally release from the hug and step into the house.

I straitened back up while she moved aside to let me in.

"I just made lunch if you want some. It was a long drive so I expect you are hungry"

"Famished actually"

We walk towards the kitchen. It wasn't extravagant like back home. But this is my home now. I smile at the thought.

She grabs two plates and sets them on the table for her and me.

"Sit harry eat up. If you want more there is more in the pot"

I sit and say thank you. It's fried chicken with oregano, onion, salt, pepper.

I start eating and we have small talk. Even though I loath small talk. But it feels nice actually right now.